Annoucing a New Forum Section - Bob's help discussion lounge!

I_cant_Swim_

Folks, fellow forumites,

we are excited to present a new section of our Forum: Bob's help discussion lounge. Here, @BOBTHEBALL and his team provide brief, to-the-point answers to player questions in their unique style. In addition, they also offer game playback analysis.

Please join me in welcoming @BOBTHEBALL!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

image_2023-09-05_200611905.thumb.png.8102f2f649a2183368a7b1ad7a5f0101.png 

Been seeing you around these parts for a few days, @BOBTHEBALL.
I suppose this is a more formal introduction.
Congratulations on getting your own section of the forum.  DrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0377579576815b619e5af96bb3539fd8.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Congratulations on getting your own section of the forum.  DrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0377579576815b619e5af96bb3539fd8.jpg

Thank you, I hope it'll be useful for many many people.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 7:12 AM, BOBTHEBALL said:

😎 😎 😎 Happy to be here  😎  😎 😎

Heya BOB!! Glad you're here!!

sailor-moon.gif.e5b2aa3b85d7fce7091be6276f5bb9f9.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sailor_Moon said:

Heya BOB!! Glad you're here!!

sailor-moon.gif.e5b2aa3b85d7fce7091be6276f5bb9f9.gif

Happy to see another familiar face who doesn't bring bad memories from the discord 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Happy to see another familiar face who doesn't bring bad memories from the discord 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, the WoWs Discord can be....well, it's certainly a platform of all time, for double sure 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sailor_Moon said:

well, it's certainly a platform of all time

&, 'what exactly' is that supposed to mean? I don't have discord, however, I get the impression from your satirical comment, I'm not missing anything.

10 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

&, 'what exactly' is that supposed to mean? I don't have discord, however, I get the impression from your satirical comment, I'm not missing anything.

It's mostly great, tbh it's the usual faces hanging around chatting. Casually dogging on each-other (all in good faith), But sometimes there are some real funny bad actors. Actually I see them here, it's fine they usually get put in their place appropriately but I just found it funny that people who say the funniest things are here and that didn't really register with me at the time I signed up.

• Like 1

YARN | Hi Bob! | What About Bob? (1991) | Video gifs by quotes | 4c43c18c |  紗

Unlike this Bob actually happy to see you and good luck with your new forum section.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:
16 hours ago, Aethervox said:

It's mostly great, tbh it's the usual faces hanging around chatting. Casually dogging on each-other (all in good faith), But sometimes there are some real funny bad actors. Actually I see them here, it's fine they usually get put in their place appropriately but I just found it funny that people who say the funniest things are here and that didn't really register with me at the time I signed up.

Yeah, pretty much this. Also, it's kinda hard to keep up with conversations if you leave them due to the "sea of comments" design.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sailor_Moon said:

Yeah, pretty much this. Also, it's kinda hard to keep up with conversations if you leave them due to the "sea of comments" design.

Very true yeah, also easy for the mods to lose track of the sus things that are said 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

• I_cant_Swim_ changed the title to Annoucing a New Forum Section - Bob's help discussion lounge!