[KOTS & CC DROPS]👑KOTS🌊EU DAY 4 with @puddin597, NA TO FOLLOW🎵Good Vibes☠️Stream Raiders🧏Captions👕#ad

Lord_Zath

It's time for more KOTS in World of Warships. Day 4 begins with EU and Puddin597, then continues with SeaRaptor.

Catch all the carnage, fun, and both CC and KOTS drops!

twitch.tv/lord_zath

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

It's time for more KOTS in World of Warships. Day 4 begins with EU and Puddin597, then continues with SeaRaptor.

Catch all the carnage, fun, and both CC and KOTS drops!

twitch.tv/lord_zath

👍

• Like 1

If you have never seen KOTS battles and if you have the time, it is well worth it.

One can pick up and learn some good tactics through observation of gameplay.  By the way, @Lord_Zath and SeaRaptor do a great play-by-play and analysis of each match.  It is well worth the effort.

Lord_Zath - Twitch

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Again much obliged for todays EU stream and the drop LZ.

It's amazing watching some of these guys play.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HogHammer said:

If you have never seen KOTS battles and if you have the time, it is well worth it.

One can pick up and learn some good tactics through observation of gameplay.  By the way, @Lord_Zath and SeaRaptor do a great play-by-play and analysis of each match.  It is well worth the effort.

Lord_Zath - Twitch

I totally agree with what you said.  It's very interesting to see a person that is somewhat non-biased, cover your game and give a critique that you can actually use to improve. 

On a side note, I laughed my a$$ off while watching this.  And they were correct, when they said we were the most entertaining game of the day!

• Haha 1