We need to get the word out about new wow web

ole_seabee

I only found out by accident of a note on Discord. I have let the clan (TF15-A) know, and no one knew anything about this forum, so maybe everyone can send the word out, too.

Thanks sea_bee

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ole_seabee said:

I only found out by accident of a note on discord. I myself have let the clan know TF16-A and be know no one knew anything about this so maybe everyone i cla send the word out.

Thanks sea_bee

Welcome aboard!

It hadn't actually occurred to me that the clans could also spread the word. My own clan is... somewhat small, though, perhaps others here have better networks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ole_seabee said:

I only found out by accident of a note on discord. I myself have let the clan know TF16-A and be know no one knew anything about this so maybe everyone i cla send the word out.

Thanks sea_bee

image_2023-09-05_200611905.thumb.png.8102f2f649a2183368a7b1ad7a5f0101.png

1 hour ago, Mordt said:

Maybe weekly/monthly Reddit posts, and daily Discord posts?

And spamming ingame would work too I bet. 

Spamming isn’t that great an idea, because it gets annoying quickly. But, maybe if it was kinda like the old monthly super container unboxing threads, it could work. Like if we have a similar thread and advertise that on discord and Reddit, so it’s not too intrusive? 

Edited by That WoT Player

We need to get the word out about new wow web

"I only found out by accident of a note on discord. I myself have let the clan know TF16-A and be know no one knew anything about this so maybe everyone i cla send the word out."

So is this some kind of millennial code speak or something?  Cause it makes no sense to me.