SC flags

Musket22

On 10/20/2023 at 12:55 PM, Musket22 said:

Most useless SuperContainer for someone (like me) who ONLY PLAYS CO-OP...

image.png.cec19908c6d40f76fc6ba8300a8fcba6.png

Can detonations NOT happen in co-op?  Flag users just want to know!

🙂

3 minutes ago, Arcusaesopi said:

Can detonations NOT happen in co-op?  Flag users just want to know!

🙂

They can, but it doesn't happen that often.

• Thanks 1

If you only play Co-op they can be sold for credits which most Co-op players need (not all but it can be an issue for pure Co-op mains). Or, if you play DD's in Co-op they are actually useful. One of the few risks DD's face in Co-op is being detonated because you get so close to the reds a stray main or secondary shell can end you. I have detonated quite a bit in Co-op as a DD from red BB secondaries and an occasional torp hitting under a turret in other ship types.  I find it a much more common thing in Co-op than PVP because, as already said, you are closer and that gives more chance for it to occur because you get hit a lot more.

Now back to selling them. WG totally screws us on the selling price. Items sold are "SUPPOSED" to be 50% of cost. The det flag cost 96,000 credits each (1,920,000 for 20). That "SHOULD" sell for 48,000 credits each. So that 50 "SHOULD" be worth 2,400,000 credits. But ol' WG has lowered the sale cost to just 6000 credits each (that is just a 6.25% resale value) so a whopping 300,000 credits for selling 50. Yup, ol WG at its finest. They never met a player they didn't want to rob.

I have over 1101 of the darn things. I seldom use them even on DD's. I would sell them but at 6000 credits it isn't worth it. I swear every time a player signs up for this game they should get a free sample of Vaseline. You WILL need it. 🧐

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

If you only play Co-op they can be sold for credits which most Co-op players need (not all but it can be an issue for pure Co-op mains). Or, if you play DD's in Co-op they are actually useful. One of the few risks DD's face in Co-op is being detonated because you get so close to the reds a stray main or secondary shell can end you. I have detonated quite a bit in Co-op as a DD from red BB secondaries and an occasional torp hitting under a turret in other ship types.  I find it a much more common thing in Co-op than PVP because, as already said, you are closer and that gives more chance for it to occur because you get hit a lot more.

I always run it on my DDs (really), so was wondering if I was wasting that precious and incredibly valuable resource (/sarcasm).

Yup, credits are a problem... I have 5 researched TT boats that are waiting on the slow credit accumulation to add to the fleet.  Equipping a high tier ship is credit-intensive!

Fair winds and following seas!