WG "Roll Out for Ukraine" - really?

slokill_1

I sure hope WG read this. And I hope this post isn't censored- since the topic was posted in the news section of WG website.  WG are stupid to openly support Ukraine, when they spent so much time censoring any political speech on their forum.  How about a "Roll Out for Russia" to help the wounded and families of the killed on that side?  WG are stupid to get involved in ANY political crap.

If they want to inject politics into the game then that's fine.  Just don't censor those who are against the Globalist agenda so openly displayed in the money laundering Ukraine stupidity.  Not our war, guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

Sorry, no help for the aggressors. I have sympathy for the Russian soldiers fighting a war they don’t want to be in, and the families of the fallen.  You don’t like the way your government runs things, it’s on the Russian people to rise in revolution against tyranny. The way things are now, a fight with NATO may be inevitable and the world doesn’t need that. I know a large portion of us here served and no one prays for peace like a soldier. 

Edited by Type_93
  • Like 2
  • Bored 1

16 minutes ago, Type_93 said:

Sorry, no help for the aggressors. I have sympathy for the Russian soldiers fighting a war they don’t want to be in, and the families of the fallen.  You don’t like the way your government runs things, it’s on the Russian people to rise in revolution against tyranny. The way things are now, a fight with NATO may be inevitable and the world doesn’t need that. I know a large portion of us here served and no one prays for peace like a soldier. 

Hardly anyone in the U.S gives a crap anymore about Ukraine and we're tired of sending our money there. No fight with NATO coming up anytime soon.

44 minutes ago, Kalishnikat said:

Hardly anyone in the U.S gives a crap anymore about Ukraine and we're tired of sending our money there.

Maybe some folks here, but others care about another democratic nation fighting off a foreign invasion. 

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

Please see the post regarding this topic.  I already had to edit posts here that are against forum guidelines.

• Like 3

• SureBridge locked this topic