Thank you 🔥 from 🇺🇦!!!

armory

Hello to all players of this forum!

On behalf of all Ukrainians, I thank everyone who supports Ukraine in the fight against putin and their raZZhism!

Thank you to Wargameg for the large-scale event for the whole world!   https://worldofwarships.eu/ru/news/general-news/wargamingunited/

Strength and prosperity to everyone! In our money, this set costs $13 and I would very much like to buy it because it contains the flag of my country and a T-shirt patch in our color. With my salary of 186 dollars, I cannot buy this set. What can I donate - I send money for drones, ammunition, and equipment for our soldiers, 2-3 dollars each... Thanks again to everyone, health to you and your families, peace and goodness!

Edited by armory
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Bored 1

7 hours ago, armory said:

Hello to all players of this forum!

On behalf of all Ukrainians, I thank everyone who supports Ukraine in the fight against putin and their raZZhism!

Thank you to Wargameg for the large-scale event for the whole world!   https://worldofwarships.eu/ru/news/general-news/wargamingunited/

Strength and prosperity to everyone! In our money, this set costs $13 and I would very much like to buy it because it contains the flag of my country and a T-shirt patch in our color. With my salary of 186 dollars, I cannot buy this set. What can I donate - I send money for drones, ammunition, and equipment for our soldiers, 2-3 dollars each... Thanks again to everyone, health to you and your families, peace and goodness!

👍

• Like 2

На Reddit модератор обвинил меня в том, что я прошу денег ! А я ему ответил, что российские ракеты и снаряды в него не летели и возле его дома не было грязных русских орков. Он не боялся за своих детей и престарелых родителей, не сидел в подвалах и не умирал с голоду под обстрелами. Это очень хорошо ! Я рад, что с ним этого не случилось! Я только что поблагодарил всех на Reddit, кто нам помогает. И он лично описал свою ситуацию относительно этого благородного поступка. И это все. Извините, если я сказал что-то не так. Нам сейчас очень тяжело... Еще раз спасибо.

Edited by armory

After discussing this topic internally, we have decided to lock this thread to any further discussion.  Despite being "news" promoted by World of Warships/Wargaming as a "charitable initiative," some could also view this as a "political or divisive issue." 

Our guidelines state: "Inappropriate and sensitive topics -  Do not post about religion, sex, politics, or socially divisive issues," and we intend to adhere to those guidelines.  This in no way reflects our personal or your opinion on the topic discussed, but rather guidelines established by DevStrike.

The link to the original announcement will remain - how and to whom one donates, whatever the cause, is personal.

• Thanks 3

• HogHammer locked this topic