Received 12 containers.

Kaiserliche_garde

After claiming the daily login reward I also received 12 containers (3 of each) and I have no idea why.  I really wish WeeGee could communicate effectively, but alas, that is a bridge too far.  Anyone else get these 12 containers or have any possible idea what they were for?  I do not believe my clan leader purchased them and I cannot think of any events or other missions that would grant these.  I got some decent rewards out of them and I'm not complaining about the containers, I just want to know WHY I got them, is THAT too damn much to ask for?

Rant.  Over.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

45 minutes ago, Kaiserliche_garde said:

After claiming the daily login reward I also received 12 containers (3 of each) and I have no idea why.  I really wish WeeGee could communicate effectively, but alas, that is a bridge too far.  Anyone else get these 12 containers or have any possible idea what they were for?  I do not believe my clan leader purchased them and I cannot think of any events or other missions that would grant these.  I got some decent rewards out of them and I'm not complaining about the containers, I just want to know WHY I got them, is THAT too damn much to ask for?

Rant.  Over.

when you are in port on the botton right of the screen there is a  bell, click on it and select "daily reward received" it should have some information of where those containers come from.

closing the client will errase this notifications. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pepe_trueno said:

when you are in port on the botton right of the screen there is a  bell, click on it and select "daily reward received" it should have some information of where those containers come from.

closing the client will errase this notifications. 

I did that when I was in the game and it only said containers received and oil received.

9 hours ago, Kaiserliche_garde said:

Rant.  Over.

I agree, there is usually not that much information about why but I will gladly accept them.

Only one that always is clear is the daily login reward, other than that I just assume I finished of tons of missions, Battlepass sections, dry dock missions or campaigns, which you usually do quite often. But now and then I get a supercontainer or some other special container and I suddenly get a T8 Premium CV or something and then I go "what the doodle was this for?!".

I haven't noticed anything similar myself, no sudden unannounced crate drops as far as I can remember. Our clan leader is also an old skinflint fossile who definitely wouldn't be buying any such crates.

@Admiral_Karasu I put your signature line in Google translate.  I think it's Polish and the Polish to English translation was

"In Szczebrzeszyn cane beetle sounds. Cousin Jan Henryk has his own mazurka. My hovercraft is full of eels."

Is this even close to the actual meaning?  Is it Polish? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hiro804 said:

@Admiral_Karasu I put your signature line in Google translate.  I think it's Polish and the Polish to English translation was

"In Szczebrzeszyn cane beetle sounds. Cousin Jan Henryk has his own mazurka. My hovercraft is full of eels."

Is this even close to the actual meaning?  Is it Polish? 

Lol I don't speak a word of Polish....

No, I tell a lie, I do speak one word of Polish but I fear I cannot use it on this forum.

Thank you for asking,

the beetle thing I think means something like in Szczebrzeszyn a beetle buzzes in the reed is a tongue twister. It's even on Wikipedia with the audio provided too! (of the text, not the actual beetle buzzing in the reed).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrząszcz

The second one is just about a verry distant Polish cousin of mine, supposedly, anyway, whose name is Jan Henryk, and his name is mentioned in a Polish mazurka... of sorts. He didn't actually compose it, I think, they just like to sing about him it seems.

Chorus:
𝄆 March, march, Dąbrowski,
From Italy to Poland.
Under your command
We shall rejoin the nation. 𝄇

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_Is_Not_Yet_Lost

And lots of background here:

https://www.spiewnikniepodleglosci.pl/en/polish-national-anthem/

The third one is from the Omniglot site:

https://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm

I notice there's even a version in Alsatian.

• Thanks 1