Longest I've ever had a task, I can't git gud

Jakeshuffle

This darn thing has been the bane of my wows existence. You mean to tell me I have to get lucky and get into a match where everyone is actually worse than me? Really?! I see none of you completed this for me while I was on vacation...lol

image.thumb.png.df9649c1613af37677f3625f826ac2f3.png

OP are you doing it just to do it or do you think you have to do it to complete the Campaign?

Just FYI but you can repeat stars in campaigns and you don't have to do all the tasks. So if that one is too much just go and repeat one of the others that is easy for you. 

You only get the reward the 1st time but you can repeat any task for the stars as many times as you want.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

OP are you doing it just to do it or do you think you have to do it to complete the Campaign?

Just FYI but you can repeat stars in campaigns and you don't have to do all the tasks. So if that one is too much just go and repeat one of the others that is easy for you. 

You only get the reward the 1st time but you can repeat any task for the stars as many times as you want.

I'm doing it just for fun, I had to vent a bit. I'll take luck over skill any day though, just finished it!

task complete.png

• Like 3

On 10/17/2023 at 1:34 PM, Jakeshuffle said:

This darn thing has been the bane of my wows existence. You mean to tell me I have to get lucky and get into a match where everyone is actually worse than me? Really?! I see none of you completed this for me while I was on vacation...lol

image.thumb.png.df9649c1613af37677f3625f826ac2f3.png

Go into Randoms and play any sub and do anything. I have pics of games with hilarious broken XP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/17/2023 at 9:04 AM, Jakeshuffle said:

This darn thing has been the bane of my wows existence.

The best thing about the campaigns is the ability to repeat the same easy task over and over again to get the stars for completing the stage. Missions like this one are very definitely a "park it and wait for it to happen someday" affair while the easier tasks are completed and/or repeated in the background. 

Glad to see you eventually got it done, though!

• Like 2