Wargaming down this morning?

Tpaktop2_1 NA

I tried to log into the WGC and got a connection error. I then figure there is maintenance happening that I am not aware of. I then tried to goto the news on the WoWS news portal and get a dead page that will go nowhere. WoT news portal gives the same response. The problem has been noted on Reddit, however no explanation for it. If anyone has WoWS Discord, is WG saying anything? Or is the WoWS Discord down too?

wargaming down 1.jpg

wargaming down 2.jpg

Update: I can get into the WGC now. 

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA

Looks like it may be back now? At least, the news is back up (I running an update, so can't check the game itself, but WGC appears operational)...

Good afternoon - I too had a download issue with the WGC - it has now just updated for me. Hopefully it will work for you as well. 🙂

17 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I haven't been able to access the armory today...

Although the download for the WGC updated - I cannot access the Armoury in game either (goes to the page but just has the blue background - no details, just Esc button and Comms tabs).

5 minutes ago, WaveRider said:

Although the download for the WGC updated - I cannot access the Armoury in game either (goes to the page but just has the blue background - no details, just Esc button and Comms tabs).

Exactly my issue as well.

Figured it was my laptop or something on WGs end...so I abandoned the attempts and played Factorio instead.

5 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Exactly my issue as well.

Figured it was my laptop or something on WGs end...so I abandoned the attempts and played Factorio instead.

I played a couple of games and have just tried the Armoury - it now seems to be working for me.

4 hours ago, WaveRider said:

I played a couple of games and have just tried the Armoury - it now seems to be working for me.

I was able to access the armory this afternoon.

Just one of those things, thankfully.

There was a post on the official German discord about some server issues earlier today. Not sure if it was just on EU or not, but that might have been the cause for you too?

I've had to download WGC from the official website and reinstall it (circa 20 min ago)- it could not download his own updates.