WOWS ALL T10 Battleships Ranked-- Flamu and his ratings

Chysagon

WOWS ALL T10 Battleships Ranked - Tier List.

Flamu and his ratings.

Worth a look even if you do not agree with him.

Edited by Chysagon
  • Like 4

WOWS ALL T10 Battleships Ranked-- Falmu and his ratings

24 minutes ago, Chysagon said:

Flamu and his ratings.

"Falmu" ?  🙂 

• Like 4

• Chysagon changed the title to WOWS ALL T10 Battleships Ranked-- Flamu and his ratings
11 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

"Falmu" ?  🙂 

Corrected typing to fast and not proof reading.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

"Falmu" ?  🙂

Yeah. New kid on the bolck.

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Type_93 said:

I wouldn’t take anything that guy says seriously. 

The ranking is not accurate?

1 hour ago, Type_93 said:

I wouldn’t take anything that guy says seriously. 

LOL

...and yet...

The best way to deal with a 'problem' like Flamu is to ignore him.

Constantly battling him just gives him more exposure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

The ranking is not accurate?

It's one player's opinion. A very good player for sure but just one player. One player's trash ship is another player's best ship.

I was really bored so I watched it (I generally avoid anything flamu related as he is so toxic) and I don't agree with a lot of his rankings. Many ships way too low and some way too high. But as said what works for him may not for others just as what works for me may not.

So if people keep in mind that despite how good he is, that flamu is just one player in the game and YMMV from his, take what you want from the ranking but don't assume it will be the same for you or that it is right.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 1

I didn't watch it because I learned long ago that other people's opinions and values of ships and strategies in game are not very interesting to me over my own opinions.

Now, if you want to reach me about the specifics of those ships...that's interesting.

Tier listing or ranking of things that you like or don't like?

Eh. Boring.

What I find most amusing about this thread is the hilarious reaction to the mere mention of Flamu's name among those closely connected to WG staff.

It's almost a good drinking game...take a shot every time you see an emotional response / sneering put down related to a Flamu mention...

🙂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

the mere mention of Flamu's name among those closely connected to WG staff.

Heh. Thunder has an animus against WG and I most definitely do not, yet we both agree on Flamu's toxicity.

One thing I will give the Furious Finn - when he shows you how to drive a particular ship, he knows what he's talking about. But everything else is for clicks, and I had to turn off Flamu because there was too much of everything else.

13 hours ago, Chysagon said:

Flamu and his ratings.

I agree with his ranking of St. Vincent, but I don't agree with the low ranking he gave to the Montana. It may be due to the perception / experience (rightfully or wrongly, is up for debate) that Montana has long been a victim of power creep, but those 406s still hit like a truck.

I can separate the personality from the skill and experience so I dont mind watching Flamus videos. Dont know how many things I learned especially back in the day when I was a new players and he did his huge Player analysis videos etc.

I 100 times rather watch his critical videos instead of some of the CCs that seems like WG puppets in most cases.

Think he is spot on regarding the St.Vincent as S-Tier, dont have to much to say about the rest of the ranking EXEPT, he is pretty spot on with shorten/nerfed airdropped ASW can give even OP BBs like Thunderer a worse rating, which says something about the implementation of submarines.

One thing he forgot to mention regarding St.Vincent tho is if you use Cunningham (which you really should) you also get a extra free Super heal after 2 kills and a 10% faster reload after a "Witherer" which you can get in your sleep in that ship.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

I agree with his ranking of St. Vincent, but I don't agree with the low ranking he gave to the Montana. It may be due to the perception / experience (rightfully or wrongly, is up for debate) that Montana has long been a victim of power creep, but those 406s still hit like a truck.

IMO, the biggest issue with Montana is that Ohio exists. Outside of situations where you are being stalked by a submarine (OH’s ASW range is gimped), it’s hard to think of a situation where I would prefer to be sailing Montana.

• Like 2