Jäger in Armory for Coal when?

OldSchoolGaming_Youtube

Im pretty sure they said T9 Premium DD Jäger would come to Armory for Coal a while after the grindy campaign thingy. Do anyone know what Update it will arrive?!

When was the Jäger event? Doesn't it usually take 6 month for the ships to arrive in the armory?

6 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

When was the Jäger event? Doesn't it usually take 6 month for the ships to arrive in the armory?

I think it just were finished last patch? Im not sure if they have a set couple of month between or they more go by if they need an influx in capital.

I think it took pretty much 6 month for Brisbane to find her way into the armory and if i remember correctly, it was similar with Velos, but i might remember that wrong. I hope Almirante Grau will return in the near future, the inca trail event or what it was called was in may, it's  a ship i would like to have for Operations.

Edited by UnrepentantSinner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ReDiR20 said:

It's not going to be released for coal. Only Halford was announced as coal ship at later date.

I’m sure WG will make her available somehow. Maybe Xmas crates at least.  

8 hours ago, Type_93 said:

Yeah, for doubloons... 

9 hours ago, ReDiR20 said:

It's not going to be released for coal. Only Halford was announced as coal ship at later date.

Im pretty sure I heard a CC talk about it in one of the preview videos that was released before the event took place, but I could be mistaken.

3 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Im pretty sure I heard a CC talk about it in one of the preview videos that was released before the event took place, but I could be mistaken.

Just looked through the dev blogs and the news articles on the WoWs website. Doesn't say anywhere that the Jager will be released for coal, just for those tokens in that event it was available. If it becomes available again, it'll probably be for doubloons or added to rare drops from super containers and so on.

15 hours ago, Type_93 said:

No doubt..... even Smolie is about to be available again....

Of course for a stupid amount of money...

WG has no shame if the price is right....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm guessing it will be 5 Updates after their 'release events' (aka, 5.5 / 6 months or so 😛 )

Which for the Jager would be mid-December or so.

---

from my notes,

Velos, S-189 & I-56 had their 'release events' at the same time, and they all got added to the Armoury 5 Updates later.

Brisbane got added 5 Updates after it's event.

hmmm .... looking at my notes the Alliance (Tier 8 UK Sub) is overdue. It's event was 8(?) updates ago.

If it is 5 Updates later (6 months), the next event ships to be added to the Armoury should be Colossus & Almirante Grau about the end of October & and Nottingham mid-November.  Which may or may not be the same Update.

• Like 1

If the ship overperforms? Steel.

If the ship is average? Coal.

Current stats:

Jäger 9 Destroyer Europe 181 479 52.7 % 0.77 44 741 1 670 0.21 1.59

It seems to be above average with a win rate in the same category as asashio and gdansk. 

It might get benham'd, the follow up event to get it might be a gigantic grind like benham was.

Probably won't see it again after the follow up event.

On 10/13/2023 at 12:17 PM, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Im pretty sure they said T9 Premium DD Jäger would come to Armory for Coal a while after the grindy campaign thingy. Do anyone know what Update it will arrive?!

Only WG knows but IMHO - never, she is a prime candidate to go into lootboxes...

She isnt even that strong but she will be VERY rare and hyped up so a good bait...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Yedwy said:

She isnt even that strong but she will be VERY rare and hyped up so a good bait...

Very true.

19 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Only WG knows but IMHO - never, she is a prime candidate to go into lootboxes...

Yeah, I wasn't really that keen on grinding her in the event to be honest, but now I just realized that I have a crap ton of Coal and nothing to spend the coupon on.

• Like 1