Hoopla!!

Andrewbassg

DHMqmHG.png

So it seems that Wedgie  indeed watches Flamu, closely 0D35311A-99B5-474C-A05B-6D0A963C0398.gif 8894B97F-00ED-4D27-B896-7EC868D4089E.gif

On the other hand.....

qNbKPSL.png

....no surpises, subbugs still get fixed rather promptly....A48E2DD6-327E-4E69-B995-CD0955AA6217.gif

• Like 5

On 10/11/2023 at 2:28 PM, Admiral_Karasu said:

subs are still bugging me if I play randoms...

It's a shame that the implementation is such cobblers - I nabbed the new coal thing this morning, and she's (IMO) really quite pretty, as much as - essentially - a long tube can be:

image.thumb.png.38611615e0e8d1cd247ba09bf3b93fa3.png

Based on a brief run-out earlier, she's quite fun in Coop - for a change - but it'd be nice to be able to have fun in proper modes too...

• Like 3

I don't know, if you look further up, the claim again to have fixed the "left-click pings map instead of firing guns" bug, or they claimed they fixed the Waterworld camo sound bug yet it is still present ...

So let's wait for the confirmation from actual players ....

2 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

I don't know, if you look further up, the claim again to have fixed the "left-click pings map instead of firing guns" bug, or they claimed they fixed the Waterworld camo sound bug yet it is still present ...

So let's wait for the confirmation from actual players ....

Well, it's something you would notice if it happened. The trouble is if you have a fast turning ship like a DD and even some cruisers with an awkwardly slow turret rotation, you may get a 'simulated bug' effect if your turrets are still turning and you think they are ready to fire because you desperately need them to be ready to fire.

Let's keep a close watch on this one.