Jump to content

A first for me.


Recommended Posts

This morning, before work I'm in a match with 2 other Humans. One of those humans was active in chat planning an attack strategy with one of our BOTS, addressing him by name, and getting frustrated when the Bot didn't acknowledge him.

I have 40,000 plus matches and this was a first for me. T9 match by the way.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gillhunter said:

This morning, before work I'm in a match with 2 other Humans. One of those humans was active in chat planning an attack strategy with one of our BOTS, addressing him by name, and getting frustrated when the Bot didn't acknowledge him.

I have 40,000 plus matches and this was a first for me. T9 match by the way.

"Phew."  
At least it wasn't me this time.

Yeah, I did mis-identify a 'Bot ship and was chatting to it in a Scenario Operation, once upon a time.
Was pretty funny when one of my human team-mates pointed it out to me, though.  We shared a good laugh.  🙂 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2023 at 4:55 PM, Wolfswetpaws said:

"Phew."  
At least it wasn't me this time.

Yeah, I did mis-identify a 'Bot ship and was chatting to it in a Scenario Operation, once upon a time.
Was pretty funny when one of my human team-mates pointed it out to me, though.  We shared a good laugh.  🙂 

Kato or Jenkins? Or was it one of Ruan's escorts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2023 at 8:12 PM, Gillhunter said:

This morning, before work I'm in a match with 2 other Humans. One of those humans was active in chat planning an attack strategy with one of our BOTS, addressing him by name, and getting frustrated when the Bot didn't acknowledge him.

I have 40,000 plus matches and this was a first for me. T9 match by the way.

Sadly that seems not that uncommon, i was in a coop match where one player thanked a bot for playing good and tried to talk to him, don't remember the tier though, i think it was 6, i didn't know if i should laugh or cry. I told him not to hold his breath while he was waiting for an answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2023 at 3:13 PM, Slammer58 said:

Maybe all the bots should just be called :bot: 🤔😁

More like all bots should be called :stinking cowards.

Gotta love bot subs that run away to the middle of the map from spawn, and basically make an automatic flank collapse, because the red bot doesn't run away; can't be spotted, and starts spewing pings and torps at any player who dares to show themselves.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

More like all bots should be called :stinking cowards.

Gotta love bot subs that run away to the middle of the map from spawn, and basically make an automatic flank collapse, because the red bot doesn't run away; can't be spotted, and starts spewing pings and torps at any player who dares to show themselves.

spacer.png
 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.