Vanguard and Tiger 59 OP

SoshiSone

I think belief in a ship can mean a lot.

I've always called Vanguard my Fast Warspite; I believe in it like I believe in Warspite itself.

The ship works for me.

(-)

Hmmm... Soshi saying Tiger '59 is good...

I will say; folks seem to hate Tiger '59. I must have been channeling you Soshi; one of my first games in it I drew Aegis in Random Ops.

Only survivor. Won, pulling a transport into the goal with me in smoke. Think I did pretty good damage wise; but can't find the SCs I thought I had.

4 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I think belief in a ship can mean a lot.

I've always called Vanguard my Fast Warspite; I believe in it like I believe in Warspite itself.

The ship works for me.

(-)

Hmmm... Soshi saying Tiger '59 is good...

I will say; folks seem to hate Tiger '59. I must have been channeling you Soshi; one of my first games in it I drew Aegis in Random Ops.

Only survivor. Won, pulling a transport into the goal with me in smoke. Think I did pretty good damage wise; but can't find the SCs I thought I had.

Tiger 59 can be awesome.... if you have a team.   (....or if your opponents are potatoes... or some of both).

Yet, I bet trying to kill a bow tanking Lenin or Vlady must be an exercise in futility....

That said, I bet a Tiger div'd with a Bayard, Aki, Cleveland, or SD must be pretty nasty to deal with... add in a Kidd for super oppressive....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

Tiger 59 can be awesome.... if you have a team.   (....or if your opponents are potatoes... or some of both).

Yet, I bet trying to kill a bow tanking Lenin or Vlady must be an exercise in futility....

That said, I bet a Tiger div'd with a Bayard, Aki, Cleveland, or SD must be pretty nasty to deal with... add in a Kidd for super oppressive....

Yeah, Last night I wandered my full health Alsace into the killing field of a Tiger 59, Baltimore and a Kidd.  Melted like ice cream.

Edited by Justin_Simpleton
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YouSatInGum said:

RAMMING SPEED!!!!!