Shaking the rust off.

Type_93

I haven’t been able to play much lately due to a promotion at work. Over the last week I was able to catch back back up on my play. It took a couple of matches but I’m thinking I’m getting back into my rhythm. IMG_4240.thumb.png.5e7a91d6682ee12eca66ef778843d85d.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Type_93 said:

I haven’t been able to play much lately due to a promotion at work. Over the last week I was able to catch back back up on my play. It took a couple of matches but I’m thinking I’m getting back into my rhythm. 

Nice getting back to the groove.

Would you know if there is a way in Wows Stats where I can get the number of times I was in the top 3 of my team scoreboard in terms of Base XP in Random Battles?

3 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Would you know if there is a way in Wows Stats where I can get the number of times I was in the top 3 of my team scoreboard in terms of Base XP in Random Battles?

Not sure. I don’t think it tracks matches, just your numbers in a match. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Frostbow said:

I think, although I'm not sure, that you can access that info in mxstat. IIRC @Asym is adept with that program.

• Confused 1

HIII !!

Good to see some familiar names. Back after several months off, and while I am rusty, timing and aim way way off, it doesn't feel like work!!

spud

7 hours ago, Efros said:

I think, although I'm not sure, that you can access that info in mxstat. IIRC @Asym is adept with that program.

In your captains badges, profile, there is an award that you need to get top 3 on the team in a win (i may be WAY off) and it might keep track of it there??

spud

3 hours ago, Efros said:

Sorry @Asym I think I got you confused with someone else.

I believe so.  Now, if you want to use me for muzzle loading,  reloading or ballistic questions - I'm your boy.

22 hours ago, Type_93 said:

Not sure. I don’t think it tracks matches, just your numbers in a match. 

I guess it is back to manually keeping a record of my matches. I hope in the not so distant future sites can give players a record of how many times they placed in either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in the team scoreboard.

17 hours ago, Efros said:

I think, although I'm not sure, that you can access that info in mxstat

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

• Like 1