Cash in your Treasure Hunt Tokens (NA only)

AdmiralThunder

I had no clue about this even though I apparently opted in at some point (maybe it was automatic?) and WG sure hasn't been "reminding us". In addition to the boosts we got for those weekly Treasure Hunt missions it seems we got Tokens too (and for some other stuff you can do). There is some REALLY good stuff given so go to the link below to cash in and in the article click the Begin Hunt button to go to the cash in screen.

Note - this is an NA only event is seems so sorry EU and SEA players (don't shoot the messenger it isn't my doing LOL). 

I just cashed in what I had and got the following goodies...

• Atlanta (already had it - got 9000 Doubloons compensation - I was shocked it wasn't credits or nothing)
  • 5X 5000 FXP
  • 2X 2000 Coal
  • 1X 20,000 Capt XP
  • 1X 500,000 Credits
  • 8X Gray Boost Crate (4X of each)
  • 1X Blue Boost Crate
  • 1X 500 Doubloons
  • 2X 24 Hrs PT
  • 1X 3 Days PT
  • 1X 7 Days PT

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/treasure-hunt-2023/  

Once you click the Begin Hunt button a new tab opens and you are on the cash in screen. Over to the right is a spinning WOWS hologram thing. Right under it is a tiny little anchor by the text "Your Treasure tokens:" and on the right tip of the anchor prong it will show how many tokens you have (hard to see - mine is 0 now of course). You actually click the holorgam thing where it says to click and it will spin for your prize. You have to do them one at a time.

1.thumb.jpg.e5e6a2405c64203c71450643dc990d34.jpg

Well worth checking it out as some of the stuff is really good.

Good luck to you all...

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Thanks 8

• AdmiralThunder changed the title to Cash in your Treasure Hunt Tokens (NA only)
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I had no clue about this even though I apparently opted in at some point (maybe it was automatic?) and WG sure hasn't been "reminding us". In addition to the boosts we got for those weekly Treasure Hunt missions it seems we got Tokens too (and for some other stuff you can do). There is some REALLY good stuff given so go to the link below to cash in and in the article click the Begin Hunt button to go to the cash in screen.

Note - this is an NA only event is seems so sorry EU and SEA players (don't shoot the messenger it isn't my doing LOL). 

• Atlanta (already had it - got 9000 Doubloons compensation - I was shocked it wasn't credits or nothing)
  • 5X 5000 FXP
  • 2X 2000 Coal
  • 1X 20,000 Capt XP
  • 1X 500,000 Credits
  • 1X Blue Boost Crate
  • 1X 500 Doubloons
  • 2X 24 Hrs PT
  • 1X 3 Days PT
  • 1X 7 Days PT

Once you click the Begin Hunt button a new tab opens and you are on the cash in screen. Over to the right is a spinning WOWS hologram thing. Right under it is a tiny little anchor by the text "Your Treasure tokens:" and on the right tip of the anchor prong it will show how many tokens you have (hard to see - mine is 0 now of course). You actually click the holorgam thing where it says to click and it will spin for your prize. You have to do them one at a time.

Good luck to you all...

totaly forgot about it, i think i used all my luck for the rest of the year 😆

treasure.thumb.jpg.87ec8bfd730493afd3ffa8375ec01133.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pepe_trueno said:

totaly forgot about it, i think i used all my luck for the rest of the year 😆

Nice.

salute.jpg

Does WG broadcast the same info on Discord? I wonder just for comparison.

I had 19 tokens ready that I forgot until this post. I am surprise the amount of doubloons given out.

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA

Thanks for posting about this. I completely forgot about it.

Look what I got!!!!!!!!

Plus 33 days of premium and a few million credits.

AGIR won!.jpg

2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Apparently I never got notified to even start this...

Typical.

I have a feeling we are not alone.

5 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Apparently I never got notified to even start this...

Typical.

3 hours ago, yss_turtleship said:

I have a feeling we are not alone.

Have you had the weekly Treasure Hunt missions? It is under its own tab under Combat Missions. It is the ones where you get like 6-7+ and the reward is one boost for each. If you did and completed them you get one token for each. 

You can also go to the link I gave, click the Begin Hunt button, and then click on the weekly tab. There are some things there you can do like a quiz to earn tokens too. I won't link my phone number to my acct or link Facebook and those things but I did the quiz for a token.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

18 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

• 5X 5000 FXP
  • 2X 2000 Coal
  • 1X 20,000 Capt XP
  • 1X 500,000 Credits
  • 1X Blue Boost Crate
  • 1X 500 Doubloons
  • 2X 24 Hrs PT
  • 1X 3 Days PT
  • 1X 7 Days PT

Good luck to you all...

Holy crap, I totally forgot about this !!  Got the Atlanta (that I already have) and a lot like your distribution....

Many thanks and I really mean that!  👍

Good reminder.  I guess I missed the time frame to spend my progress tokens, there is a hunt token for that as well.  

7 hours ago, palestreamer said:

Thanks for posting about this. I completely forgot about it.

Look what I got!!!!!!!!

Plus 33 days of premium and a few million credits.

AGIR won!.jpg

Nice haul!!!  I would have loved to have either one.

Because of this thread, I was reminded to go check mine. Here's my haul! I think I've used all of my luck. Actually, I think maybe our benevolent anonymous benefactor pulled some strings for me, on his way up to the heavens, and said let's give this turtle  some love.

RIP Oh captain, my captain. Fair winds and following seas and long may your big jib draw! See you on the  other side Captain of Satisfaction!!!!

image.png

• Like 1

I got no ships, zero dubs, and tons of credits and economic bounuses. Nothing really of any value to me.

Edited by Kalishnikat

Apparently I'd missed the original article too. Thanks AT. 

Really feel the old forum I would have found that easier. 

6 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Have you had the weekly Treasure Hunt missions? It is under its own tab under Combat Missions. It is the ones where you get like 6-7+ and the reward is one boost for each. If you did and completed them you get one token for each. 

You can also go to the link I gave, click the Begin Hunt button, and then click on the weekly tab. There are some things there you can do like a quiz to earn tokens too. I won't link my phone number to my acct or link Facebook and those things but I did the quiz for a token.

Didn't get notified to activate the event...

...probably just wasn't paying attention in the midst of all the other content going on.

Current list of items, thanks for the Tone AT. Wouldnt have it without this thread. 

2k coal

Economic bonuses 

20k elite xp

Rare bonuses container

5k free xp

500k credits

20k elite xp

500k silver

Economic bonuses

500k credits

Economic bonuses

500k credits

500k credits

5k free xp

Economic bonuses

7 days of premium

Economic bonuses

Tone

500k credits

5k free xp

250 doubs

250 doubs

5k free xp

• Thanks 1

A big thank you to @AdmiralThunderfor starting this thread and making a lot of individuals remember "Treasure Hunt".  I know I forgot about it, and to my surprise had a pretty nice haul that I did not expect.

40 minutes ago, Efros said:

Just got 10,000 dubs for some reason from the treasure hunt.

image.png.f1f802fad903d2d00d535254afb587b0.png

You most likely got a ship you already had as it gives Doubloon compensation. I got 9K Doubloons for the Atlanta that dropped.

• Like 2

I also seem to have one of the missions glitched on me.

image.png.bc40bf68c5d7c75d2a9c7033a7d63993.png

This mission is listed in my Mission in game as completed, but the Treasure token is MIA.

2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

You most likely got a ship you already had as it gives Doubloon compensation. I got 9K Doubloons for the Atlanta that dropped.

actually 10000 doubloons are part of the reward, if you hover over the doubloons reward it will display this:

250 doubloons: 3,2 %

500 doubloons: 1 %

1.500 doubloons: 0,5 %

3.000 doubloons: 0,2 %

10.000 doubloons: 0,1 %

this event has been surprisingly generous.

• Like 1