Another Missouri Monster Game

tm63au

I seem to be having a purple patch in this ship in random, just finished playing with Airships I thought we were going to lose, at one stage there blimp was way ahead of ours but we sank all there ships even though they were leading in the race.

I rarely play randoms these days let alone US ships there but i was trying to catch up on some missions, blew a Lazo out of the water with one salvo ( 5 hits ), this ship seems to be unstoppable.

shot-23_10.07_10_00.36-0776.thumb.jpg.88d51b1e9520af88477074eeb088b5c1.jpg

shot-23_10.07_10_00.44-0597.thumb.jpg.30a237f1dc77322e57d817741befc2f6.jpg

shot-23_10.07_10_01.07-0066.thumb.jpg.ffa80f5a46451e8680879f9dad89bf49.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tm63au said:

I seem to be having a purple patch in this ship in random, just finished playing with Airships I thought we were going to lose, at one stage there blimp was way ahead of ours but we sank all there ships even though they were leading in the race.

I rarely play randoms these days let alone US ships there but i was trying to catch up on some missions, blew a Lazo out of the water with one salvo ( 5 hits ), this ship seems to be unstoppable.

Mo can be unstoppable, it can also be maddeningly frustrating to fire a full broadside at another ship 8km away and all your shells scatter, seemingly passing right through the target and landing in the water just behind it..in front of it....behind it....and short.

• Like 1