Kitakame sighting

Efros

Was like huh? Then seen it in the background art on the picture that was posted, lol. Actually went up against one in game a few weeks back. Sneezed on it, it exploded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Admiral_Karasu said:

Is this one of those WG picture puzzles again?

Nope, the ship in the background of the picture is the Kitakami, the picture is a screenshot of the new armory page, Voyage to the North Pole.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Efros said:

Nope, the ship in the background of the picture is the Kitakami, the picture is a screenshot of the new armory page, Voyage to the North Pole.

Yeah.. thanks.. I'm starting to make out the image now when I know where to look for it.

• Like 2

How many torps does the Kitty have again? I've been playing PA ships recently and they have *lots* of torps. And guns, too (in Sejong's case).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

How many torps does the Kitty have again? I've been playing PA ships recently and they have *lots* of torps. And guns, too (in Sejong's case).

40 (10 x 4),  5 launchers with 4 torps on each side.

1 hour ago, invicta2012 said:

And guns, too (in Sejong's case).

Yep.

8f4EAbT.png

The only problem is that they do pitiful amount of dmg, without IFHE.

tDDxHvL.png

Even with heavy HE , which she can take without penalties...

10 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

The only problem is that they do pitiful amount of dmg, without IFHE.

It's a well-balanced ship, I think. Massive potential Torp damage on a clumsy and vulnerable hull, with guns that will set fires but lack alpha against nose-in targets. A hard adversary if played well, an easy target if misplayed. More of that sort of thing.....

5 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

It's a well-balanced ship, I think. Massive potential Torp damage on a clumsy and vulnerable hull, with guns that will set fires but lack alpha against nose-in targets. A hard adversary if played well, an easy target if misplayed. More of that sort of thing.....

In my experience  (ranked + asym)....

PaJLT4l.png

pDUtUS3.png

...is a massively team dependent and situational ship, without much carry potential. Unsurprisingly a great defender and a weak pusher. And a lousy rewards farmer. 🙂 

Still,  she is a fun (as challenging) ship.

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 1