Doktor von Roth bonus code.

Kaiserliche_garde

I found this on the WoWs reddit board, but there were a number of codes that were hidden and one of them was for Doktor von Roth a level 10 German Commander.  If this has been posted somewhere else on Devstrike or if this is the incorrect place to post on Devstrike, somebody let me know.

WHJDHPNQ0 - Doktor Von Roth

NQ0DHPWHJ - 1 Credit

NQ0WHJDHP - 1 Coal

DHPWHJNQ0 - 1 Steel

DHPNQ0WHJ - Clan Token

WHJNQ0DHP - 1 Dub

Credit to ClydePlaysLive on reddit for these bonus codes.

• Thanks 4

Now I see this has already been posted.  I guess I need to explore the site more often instead of staying in General Discussions all the time.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Codes activated.  Thanks for sharing.  ( I suspect I'd already used the codes, though? )

Yeah, I didn't see that there was a special section on the forum just for codes, so I originally put this thread in General Discussions and asked if it did not belong there to get it moved.  Then it did get moved over here (I believe by HogHammer) and then I saw that there was already another thread started days earlier by another player with this exact information.  So its very likely you did.  AFAIK if you enter a code that you already used/activated it will still show the same "code activated" message.

4 hours ago, Kaiserliche_garde said:

AFAIK if you enter a code that you already used/activated it will still show the same "code activated" message.

That's my understanding, too.