Lert's house of chugs and metal buffoonery

Lert

I wonder if @Lert's timing on this was intentional?

Meanwhile, on the World of Warships official youtube channel, a collaboration with the band Megadeth is announced.

19 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I wonder if @Lert's timing on this was intentional?

Meanwhile, on the World of Warships official youtube channel, a collaboration with the band Megadeth is announced.

I'd not heard of that. Also, Megadeth is not really my jam.

2 hours ago, Lert said:

Good joke. But, no, this is more my jam:

Not bad.
The singer's voice reminded me a little bit of the late Tarja from Nightwish, singing Wishmaster.  Just a little bit.

55 minutes ago, Efros said:

Interesting information: chug is Scottish slang for onanism or a practitioner of the art!

Lol .. In this context chugs is what guitars do. These are some prime chugs, for example:

Or these:

4 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Not bad.
The singer's voice reminded me a little bit of the late Tarja from Nightwish, singing Wishmaster.  Just a little bit.

I can't stand Tarja Turunen. I recognize she's a very skilled and experienced vocalist, but her voice just grates on me, and some of the style choices she makes annoy me. I'm much more a fan of Nihtwish's curent singer, Floor Jansen, a fellow Dutchie.

28 minutes ago, Lert said:

Lol .. In this context chugs is what guitars do. These are some prime chugs, for example:

Or these:

I can't stand Tarja Turunen. I recognize she's a very skilled and experienced vocalist, but her voice just grates on me, and some of the style choices she makes annoy me. I'm much more a fan of Nihtwish's curent singer, Floor Jansen, a fellow Dutchie.

I think it’s kinda hard to not be a fan of Floor. I mean, she just floors you with her voice. CAF207FC-4197-4D6D-93A9-604272B8A9CB.gif.dcc06e3ca6430eb1c501f13357875d40.gif

There’s a band called Sirenia, French metal, they’re similar to Mortemia. 

(For some reason I can’t post links? Is there a minimum post count or something)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lert said:

Sounds like you've more experience and history with the music genre and "the scene" than I do.  Thanks for sharing.  🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mordt said:

There’s a band called Sirenia, French metal, they’re similar to Mortemia.

I know them 🙂

4 hours ago, Mordt said:

(For some reason I can’t post links? Is there a minimum post count or something)

Not that I know of? I just copy paste the links in here, it auto-embeds. Are you sure you're including the https:// part?

11 minutes ago, Lert said:

Not that I know of? I just copy paste the links in here, it auto-embeds. Are you sure you're including the https:// part?

The way I normally do it on my phone, and the way I did it with the old forum, doesn’t work on here for some reason. Like I can copy a link, but it wouldn’t let me paste it. 
Figured out a way though, so should be good. 

• Like 1