Did Wedgie even acknowledged the Brawl/Randoms bug?

Andrewbassg

35 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

The “Battle On!” button had that problem in general, for quite a long time.

And not only, coz if one go back to port, still can end up in randoms....

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

And not only, coz if one go back to port, still can end up in randoms....

Sure. I’m just pointing out that that one such bug hung around for long time. I think they only got to it two or three patches ago. Not holding my breath that the latest variant gets fixed soon.

Maybe if they could figure out a way to monetize bug fixes, they would move with more alacrity on the matter.

WAIT!!! I’VE GOT IT!!!!!!!:

Code the fixes, but rather than server-wide updates & hotfixes, put ‘em behind RNG: Sell a series of 100 containers, 1500 doubloons per, maybe three crates at most have hotfixes in them for three different bugs, the rest have gray econ bonuses, small bundles of combat flags, a modicum of coal.

Or is three bug fixes in a hundred crates too generous? Maybe a guaranteed drop of one after 50 crates, the next at 150, but no limit for the third?

Or maybe just go for simplicity of concept & run ’em out the gunports for the next auction. Limited quantities, impose a minimum starting bid.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

Sure. I’m just pointing out that that one such bug hung around for long time. I think they only got to it two or three patches ago. Not holding my breath that the latest variant gets fixed soon.

Maybe if they could figure out a way to monetize bug fixes, they would move with more alacrity on the matter.

WAIT!!! I’VE GOT IT!!!!!!!:

Code the fixes, but rather than server-wide updates & hotfixes, put ‘em behind RNG: Sell a series of 100 containers, 1500 doubloons per, maybe three crates at most have hotfixes in them for three different bugs, the rest have gray econ bonuses, small bundles of combat flags, a modicum of coal.

Or is three bug fixes in a hundred crates too generous? Maybe a guaranteed drop of one after 50 crates, the next at 150, but no limit for the third?

Or maybe just go for simplicity of concept & run ’em out the gunports for the next auction. Limited quantities, impose a minimum starting bid.

pay 10 euros per month to play bug free game or nothing with bugs haha

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Bugs are content too. image.gif.2cff72070c89cd6f86f9db5b92cc4e71.gif

“content” like in happy?

”A busy bug is a happy bug.”

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Bugs are content too. image.gif.2cff72070c89cd6f86f9db5b92cc4e71.gif

Now that would be an interesting collab for them to do... an Operation with an EDF game flavor complete with bad B movie voice-overs. The anti-air would be almost constantly running! "Oh we are the valiant infantry!"

• Haha 1