Game version 12.7

SmokinSerj

Is anyone keeping older versions of the game in his computer, by any chance? 

I have a replay from that time, which I'd like to record it. It's the max.damage world record (as we speak) in an Ostergottland.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SmokinSerj said:

Is anyone keeping older versions of the game in his computer, by any chance? 

I have a replay from that time, which I'd like to record it. It's the max.damage world record (as we speak) in an Ostergottland.

If is one version older.....you still have it. Heck we all have it.

All you have to do is

right click in the replay-click on "Open With"- detick " Always  use this program to open" - click " More apps" -  click "Look for another app"  -  and then go with that window, where the game is installed. There, among other folders, you have a folder called "bin". In it you have two numbered folders, the bigger number is the current version, the other is the (one version) older. So go in it, then go to bin64  folder and in it you have an .exe  file called WorldOfWarships64

Click on it and that's it. Assuming that you use W10, and 64 bit version.

i think there was a site to upload world of warships replays.

how much damage are we talking here? asking for a friend 😄

11 hours ago, pepe_trueno said:

how much damage are we talking here? asking for a friend 😄

Oh you know him too! 😁

• Haha 2

On 10/2/2023 at 2:20 AM, Andrewbassg said:

If is one version older.....you still have it. Heck we all have it.

All you have to do is

right click in the replay-click on "Open With"- detick " Always  use this program to open" - click " More apps" -  click "Look for another app"  -  and then go with that window, where the game is installed. There, among other folders, you have a folder called "bin". In it you have two numbered folders, the bigger number is the current version, the other is the (one version) older. So go in it, then go to bin64  folder and in it you have an .exe  file called WorldOfWarships64

Click on it and that's it. Assuming that you use W10, and 64 bit version.

Thanks a lot. I'll try. 👍

Edit: Unfortunately, no luck, I get a critical error. I tried with both 32 and 64 bits "old" versions, and even with the current version...

Thanks anyway. I saved the respective folder (with the smaller number) just in case.

image.png.3c1dd2c86c0a6f6e26e2c064e3113d68.png

Edited by SmokinSerj

4 hours ago, SmokinSerj said:

We're talking about this much damage 🙂

https://replayswows.com/replay/188175#stats

(it's my NA account)

Wow nice!

4 hours ago, SmokinSerj said:

Thanks a lot. I'll try. 👍

Edit: Unfortunately, no luck, I get a critical error. I tried with both 32 and 64 bits "old" versions, and even with the current version...

Thanks anyway. I saved the respective folder (with the smaller number) just in case.

image.png.3c1dd2c86c0a6f6e26e2c064e3113d68.png

I got the same result with the uploaded replay....Do you have the original? Upload it, lemme see somethin...