What ship to get with Admiral Coupons

Yinzer_1

Hello Captains need some opinions here. I have a Captains coupon I want to use. I have 3 valid options Wichita, Hampshire or Rochester. I play CoOp and some operations and Brawls depending on the format, just looking for advice. 

30 minutes ago, Yinzer_1 said:

Hello Captains need some opinions here. I have a Captains coupon I want to use. I have 3 valid options Wichita, Hampshire or Rochester. I play CoOp and some operations and Brawls depending on the format, just looking for advice. 

for those three game things you play I guess Hampshire would work.

Rochester is smoke spammer, dont see use of it in those mods.

Wichita is good, with radar but again dont see use of it in those mods you play. Maybe beacouse of good guns.

Hampshire is straightforward, with good damage, a bit slow but it works.

• Like 1

Probs. Hampshire, in terms of Co-op, because she has torpedoes. Wichita is great for small team PVP modes because she has radar (and hydro and spotter) and is a nimble little thing. Rochester is a bit more static. 

10 hours ago, Yinzer_1 said:

With a name like @Yinzer_1, you should be hoarding steel for Stalingrad, since the literal translation to English is “Steel City.”

Hey Utt I do have Stalingrad  It is allways my 1st or 2nd battle of the day. I am 69 and leave in the Pittsburgh area all my life.

22 hours ago, Yinzer_1 said:

I welcomed the Loyang with my coupon.
But, my criteria may be different from yours and I was looking for a Pan-Asian premium anyway. 
As a "clone" of the USN Tier-8 Benson, the Tier-8 Loyang is versatile and decent, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Yinzer_1 said:

Hey Utt I do have Stalingrad  It is allways my 1st or 2nd battle of the day. I am 69 and leave in the Pittsburgh area all my life.

With “yinzer” in the name, I figured it was among the safer bets I ever made.

Not sold yet on how good this year’s edition of the Steelers is going to be, though.