World of Warships 8th Anniversary Festive Mural

Malum0ne

First question: On this festive mural. As I  unlock the puzzle elements, shouldn't it be revealing something?

Second question: The one I have pictured here is from the WoWs website. It says to click on the button in the dedicated article on their website (which I'm already on their website, and already on the dedicated article... anyway.) I cannot find the "Button" to save my life. I think maybe I've already clicked on it but, if I had already clicked on it, wouldn't it say something like "You are already participating in this offer" or something to this effect?

Image7.jpg

41 minutes ago, Malum0ne said:

Second question: The one I have pictured here is from the WoWs website. It says to click on the button in the dedicated article on their website (which I'm already on their website, and already on the dedicated article... anyway.) I cannot find the "Button" to save my life. I think maybe I've already clicked on it but, if I had already clicked on it, wouldn't it say something like "You are already participating in this offer" or something to this effect?

In theory, yes.
In practice this anniversary's web pages have been a bit of a letdown, in terms of quality and user-friendly-ness.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

In theory, yes.
In practice this anniversary's web pages have been a bit of a letdown, in terms of quality and user-friendly-ness.

and rewards 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Malum0ne said:

First question: On this festive mural. As I  unlock the puzzle elements, shouldn't it be revealing something?

Image7.jpg

1: Nothing is revealed/given until all pieces are unlocked and then you will click that Accept Gift button at the bottom. Unlocking/getting a piece just makes it solid and nothing happens when you click it.

2: The one for the 22nd should be here (down near bottom of article)...

NA: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/the-armory-scarlet-thunder-and-more/

EU: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/the-armory-scarlet-thunder-and-more/

SEA: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/sales-and-events/the-armory-scarlet-thunder-and-more/

• Thanks 1

Thanks, I found it right where you said it should be. 
I apparently skipped that news article for some reason. 

• Like 1