Rank Flag ?

tm63au

Is there a RANK Flag this current season, come to think of it what was the last one.

I only ever went in rank to get them then quit, there there the only thing that holds interest for me.   

Ranked flags ceased to be a thing shortly after the new Ranked format was implemented. My guess is that there weren’t as many players willing to play through to Rank 1 Bronze in the new format to earn the flag as the devs expected. My Ranked play has dropped quite a bit over the last few months (first because Ranked was tier X and then due to general dissatisfaction with the game as of late), but I typically play just enough to get my 9 wins for the Bronze steel rewards and then wait for the next sprint.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

I typically play just enough to get my 9 wins for the Bronze steel rewards and then wait for the next sprint

Yes.  I'll make it to silver for the doubloons, but can't be bothered going to gold league.  Doesn't seem like there'd be enough players to make it fun.

• Like 1

I dont even do Ranked anymore, I was finding that it pretty much consisted of bad players spamming the queue to get carried for Steel. 

I preferred the old single path format anyway, 34 or whatever levels to rank out. They're now outright selling the old ranked rewards. 

Edited by Pugilistic

On 9/28/2023 at 2:35 PM, Pugilistic said:

I preferred the old single path format anyway, 34 or whatever levels to rank out. They're now outright selling the old ranked rewards. 

What it used to mean to lose a star.

• Haha 1