What will be the next Dockyard event ship?

Project45_Opytny

What will be the next Dockyard Event ship?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following candidates, which one do you think is the most possible candidate for the next Dockyard event, scheduled to start in December?

• Defence
    • Michelangelo
    • Navarin
    • Monmouth
    • Komissar
    • Rerun of a previous Dockyard event
    • Bacon/No idea/The actual candidate hasn't been published yet

As the title implies.

Came across the same question in NGA WoWS community, so decided to post something for fun and to see how the "International" community would think about it.

I think it would be the Italian Tier IX cruiser, Michelangelo. 

There has been no Italian Port stylized for Christmas/New Year, and there has been no Italian dockyard ship yet.

The same can be said for the Russian fleet, but given the current situation, it might not be perceived in a favorable light. I mean, why choose a tech tree nation currently embroiled in a real war, for the next Dockyard event, when it could potentially affect sales during the most wonderful time of the year?

38 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

The same can be said for the Russian fleet, but given the current situation, it might not be perceived in a favorable light. I mean, why choose a tech tree nation currently embroiled in a real war, for the next Dockyard event, when it could potentially affect sales during the most wonderful time of the year?

While I am inclined to agree, we are also getting a tier VIII Soviet cruiser as a free reward for an event that will be wrapping up around New Years. Nevarin featuring in a Soviet dockyard would pair nicely with what we already know.

38 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

I think it would be the Italian Tier IX cruiser, Michelangelo. 

There has been no Italian Port stylized for Christmas/New Year, and there has been no Italian dockyard ship yet.

This is logical reasoning. The cynical part of me is also hoping this is the case because I have zero interest in the ship and will face zero temptation. 😆

I will add that I think Defense is also a reasonable contender. She has been in development the longest, and there is already an existing Christmas/NY British port for the devs to recycle in keeping with recent trends. And while we haven’t had a tier X NY dockyard since Puerto Rico, the dockyard ships have been trending higher lately - if one counts the PR rerun, we’ve had two tier X ships and it’s been quite a while since there was a tier VIII offering.

12 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

As the title implies.

Came across the same question in NGA WoWS community, so decided to post something for fun and to see how the "International" community would think about it.

So this is the list of ships we might get next dockyard ?

image.jpeg.92d175699c2ae7e9a724b7aa72c7a922.jpeg FAKE SHIP !!!! NO THANKS

image.jpeg.2a0b9b370dba8ceaebbcc4f43600be57.jpeg Russian battleship Navarin  built 1896 definitely a great choice

image.jpeg.b9b086eca69b44bd0d8b961aef09edcb.jpeg This ship could struggle against higher Tiers but we will see what WG does.

image.jpeg.82b26e40fe360b9c51423e45e64cadf2.jpeg HMS Defence 1866 I'm game to take her out as long as WG does not NERF it

image.jpeg.827b5f4e7e43be19eecfe288465a0b83.jpeg HMS Monmouth fought the Battle Of Coronel against Admiral Graf Von Spee's South East Asia Squadron, definitely a worthy choice as long as WG does not screw with the design. 

Edited by tm63au
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 1

3 minutes ago, tm63au said:

snip

You're at a wrong place to preach on your take on historical realism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

You're at a wrong place to preach on your take on historical realism.

I'll admit for the most my humour is not for everyone but you seem to have no humour at all.

For the record this post is in not directed at your nor your post actually its a bit fun and tongue and cheek post aimed at WG and there obsession at dishonouring Great warships from a earlier era with these FAKE warships using those great ships historical names.

SO CHILL

Regards  

Edited by tm63au
  • Bored 1

15 minutes ago, tm63au said:

I'll admit for the most my humour is not for everyone but you seem to have no humour at all.

For the record this post is in not directed at your nor your post actually its a bit fun and tongue and cheek post aimed at WG and there obsession at dishonouring Great warships from a earlier era with these FAKE warships using those great ships historical names.

SO CHILL

Regards  

I just cannot understand your particular hatred on paperships.

And another point of interst is that, when official forums were still active, I have came across another (presumed) Australian gamer preaching a notion that WG should not invent any original names at all and only recycle historical choices (or in your words "dishonor").

Edited by Project45_Opytny