Does clan's WR have impact to MM?

WildWind84

Like question says: does clan's WR in random (together WR of all players in clan) have impact on matchmaking for some player in that clan? I hope that you could understand and sry because I can't explain more specific. Tnx for answers. 

Of gosh, talk about painting with broad strokes !  I can't see how........we don't even have a MM that makes any sense.  We aren't a skill based game !

What in the world would compel such a question?

1 hour ago, WildWind84 said:

Like question says: does clan's WR in random (together WR of all players in clan) have impact on matchmaking for some player in that clan? I hope that you could understand and sry because I can't explain more specific. Tnx for answers. 

Here is everything that impacts the matchmaker.....and a clan's win rate is not one!
https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Matchmaking

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Merc85 said:

Here is everything that impacts the matchmaker

That WG TELLS us about. Always keep that in mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Bored 2

3 hours ago, Asym said:

What in the world would compel such a question?

At least it’s sort of a new question (rather than the hundreds of complaints about MM “rigging” games based on player wr)…

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

At least it’s sort of a new question (rather than the hundreds of complaints about MM “rigging” games based on player wr)…

It is what so many of us have entertained over these past 6 or 7 years........  Gosh, all of us have wondered "how am I in this situation>?"

2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

That WG TELLS us about. Always keep that in mind.

ha........how could we forget.....

• Haha 1

Empirical solution: Quit your clan and find out. Make sure to keep adequate, statistically significant records before and after.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WildWind84 said:

We have been told that it has no impact. But if you want to have a better impact, you can join a Clan with a good win rate, form a Division with your clan mates, and try to win games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, WildWind84 said:

Prob not but with WG beeing WG who the hell knows except for them eh?

Edited by Yedwy
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Frostbow said:

We have been told that it has no impact. But if you want to have a better impact, you can join a Clan with a good win rate, form a Division with your clan mates, and try to win games. 

I was in first in clan with some stability, and it was "bussiness as usual", then 1 year ago I was go in better clan, but MM was honestly above my capability, knowledge and skills in that time (in that time my WR was around 44%). I know it sound dumb, but didn't want to be a burden for clan and I was leave after few days and back to my first clan. With the help of old WG forum members and their advices, I was very improved myself this year in game. I the same time, when subs came in game, majority of old clan members go and stop play. I was also go, stop play but then came back and play  in that old clan, and then as a free player. And it was all ok.

Now I am in new clan, it was stabile clan and "business as usual", but few days ago we got player with so low wr that I coudn't belive. In the same time clan was leave few players with wr similar to my or above my wr.

Since then - MM for me was... disaster. People who haven't clue with zeppelin mode, haven't clue in ranked also. Random: I will just say: it is NOT NORMAL that I was ONLY T8 in Bismarck in TX mm and after defeat I was best in my team??? That happen few hours in row... -2 mm, +2 mm... Same result. So, that why I was ask that question (explain in short).

Edited by WildWind84

5 hours ago, WildWind84 said:

People who haven't clue with zeppelin mode, haven't clue in ranked also. Random: I will just say: it is NOT NORMAL that I was ONLY T8 in Bismarck in TX mm and after defeat I was best in my team??? That happen few hours in row... -2 mm, +2 mm... Same result. So, that why I was ask that question (explain in short).

I understand. It is truly frustrating. I experienced the same thing many times, whether in Tier VIII or Tier IX. Sometimes, just when you think the odds of losing and winning the battle are starting to appear even, along comes that teammate who has been sitting at the back for so long, move forward and sacrifice his ship for no reason—all the while proclaiming in his lousy Twitch stream that his teammates were not doing anything. 

But there is nothing we can do, except to do better, learn something new from viewing the replay file, and taking note of it the next time we go to a player versus player battle.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WildWind84 said:

Since then - MM for me was... disaster. People who haven't clue with zeppelin mode, haven't clue in ranked also. Random: I will just say: it is NOT NORMAL that I was ONLY T8 in Bismarck in TX mm and after defeat I was best in my team??? That happen few hours in row... -2 mm, +2 mm... Same result. So, that why I was ask that question (explain in short).

I know I always catch flak for saying this, but,…. If you are constantly losing matches, you might want to take a look at your own game play. High WR or low WR, We all get the same bad teams. I get that a player can have a losing streak or be in a slump, but if your PR is low along with your WR, then you are dragging your own teams down. 

On 9/27/2023 at 6:43 PM, Type_93 said:

I know I always catch flak for saying this, but,…. If you are constantly losing matches, you might want to take a look at your own game play. High WR or low WR, We all get the same bad teams. I get that a player can have a losing streak or be in a slump, but if your PR is low along with your WR, then you are dragging your own teams down. 

Not constantly, this was in 2-3 days in row and, well, in same time after clan's wr go little down because all above. So that was reason why ask because I simply didn't know answer. Now is again all "normal", classic mm today (bad teams, ok teams, good teams - like I say "all normal"). Also, I haven't today not 1 zeppelin battle - that was also better. Guess people just haven't clue how to play that thing and part of them don't even care to bother with that - just snipe for I  line and that is it.