Since WeeGee says there is no aiming bug...

WES_HoundDog

Welcome to rigged games.

Watch the shots on the CV..   of which, one squadron takes out half my health all the while ONE of his planes can fly directly over my head twice and not get shot down.   

Predatory ships and rigged games is why WeeGee will never get another dime out of me.

https://replayswows.com/replay/187795#stats

Edited by WES_HoundDog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Oh God, here we go again.

1 hour ago, WES_HoundDog said:

and rigged games

If you go on believing this, things will never get any better for you and your paranoia will eventually eat you alive. Hope you've got a good supply of Gaviscon; that stomach ulcer won't cure itself. 

• Haha 1
  • Bored 6

You do know that there are some CV players that actually know what they are doing (i.e. they do real damage to opponents, and also have the ability to dodge flak.)

7 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Welcome to rigged games.

Watch the shots on the CV..   of which, one squadron takes out half my health all the while ONE of his planes can fly directly over my head twice and not get shot down.   

Predatory ships and rigged games is why WeeGee will never get another dime out of me.

You should have seen how a Malta got his First Blood and Devastating Strike when it blasted my Brisbane to oblivion. 😂

5 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Hope you've got a good supply of Gaviscon; that stomach ulcer won't cure itself. 

Wait till you experience it yourself in actual player versus player battles. 😂

1 hour ago, majmac said:

@Ensign Cthulhu I think you need a break from reading/posting.

Your replies to various posts over this past week have been getting steadily more negative.

Fair seas, captain.

Looks like he's just having bad games in Co-op. Sometimes those Co-op bots—with their consistently poor performance—can totally wreck even the most fearsome Co-op player. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

If you go on believing this, things will never get any better for you and your paranoia will eventually eat you alive. Hope you've got a good supply of Gaviscon; that stomach ulcer won't cure itself. 

Dude you do know WG actually bragged about having MM code patents right? Or do you seriously think somebody granted a patent for an RNG generator?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Looks like he's just having bad games in Co-op. Sometimes those Co-op bots—with their consistently poor performance—can totally wreck even the most fearsome Co-op player. 😂

The CVs in Co-op can aim, alright. They particularly like to munch on DDs and Cruisers with rocket planes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

The CVs in Co-op can aim, alright. They particularly like to munch on DDs and Cruisers with rocket planes. 

Yeah esp since the fire delay on their rocket planes seems much shorter then on human steered ones…

10 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Watch the shots on the CV.

Oh, there is no question that funny things happen when one shoots at Cv's. That includes PVE.

10 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

of which, one squadron takes out half my health all the while ONE of his planes can fly directly over my head twice and not get shot down.   

IRC there was an AA change, which made said mechanic concentrate on only one plane at a time, until shot down and "ignoring" the rest. Probably Wedgie needed to free up some server juice....

8 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

paranoia

Umm... actually subs having artificially inflated BXP earnings, while being included  in ranked, from the players perspective is rigging...  As is the boosting of secondary damage, reducing the earning for main battery hits and defense ribbons. 

Now, those could be technically called "game balance changes", however NOT being accompanied by relevant compensating buffs to cruisers (which were very much shafted by these changes).....very much could be called, from the players perspective, rigging.

Like I said cutting a slack for Wedgie is an uphill battle these days. And its not like "poor Wedgie needs it", having all the cards and all the powah... 

4 hours ago, majmac said:

I think.....

No. We are all peers and everybody should have their voice heard. 

Edited by Andrewbassg
formatting..
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, majmac said:

Your replies to various posts over this past week have been getting steadily more negative.

Fair seas, captain.

I think you need a break from trying to suppress people when they question opinions they find objectionable (especially when such questioning goes against your grain). 

4 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Dude you do know WG actually bragged about having MM code patents right? Or do you seriously think somebody granted a patent for an RNG generator?

They never bragged about using them. They have stated time and again what their system is. If you want to accuse them of lying, do so openly to their faces and wait for the libel suit. 

• Haha 4
  • Bored 2

41 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

They never bragged about using them. They have stated time and again what their system is.

And why should Wargaming brag about using them when it is supposed to be kept secret, away from prying eyes?

42 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

They have stated time and again what their system is.

Their 'system'. But have you seen the entirety, the ecosystem, the totality of their systems? 

44 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

If you want to accuse them of lying, do so openly to their faces and wait for the libel suit. 

You quickly forgot how Wargaming treated @LittleWhiteMouse and @Chobittsu. There is no need to accuse Wargaming of lying, they only 'miscommunicate'. And they do so openly to people's faces.

Here, refresh your memory:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/240702-premium-ship-review-yukon/

• Like 3

14 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Welcome to rigged games.Watch the shots on the CV..   of which, one squadron takes out half my health all the while ONE of his planes can fly directly over my head twice and not get shot down.   Predatory ships and rigged games is why WeeGee will never get another dime out of me.

I think every COOP main has had a "What the, what the,  who" moment in COOP.... 

Gosh, you need spotting and all you get are matches with BOT carriers.  You need torpedo spotting and never, for days see or can force a BOT DD to shoot at you....  Need enemy planes shot down and gee, for days there aren't BOT carrier where, just the week before, all you saw were BOT carrier in your Halland???  Spawning in the same point all the time and that spot is never anywhere near the center forming BOTs...  

12 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Now, I am not saying our host has or will "program your game name" into the system to award you the "we hate you, go away" badge....  I doubt that is real.... 

But, every once and a while, gosh, like when you intentionally sail past a Shima that has not shot a single torp yet;  and, that ship simply does not fire at you at all........let alone shoot at you with fully armed torps at a danger close distance, then dies seconds later without ever shooting at anyone..........game after game after game the same scenario with different BOT DD's.....it make you have some weird thoughts about whom has "controls the Horizontal and Vertical"..........do do do do, do do do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2023 at 9:22 AM, Frostbow said:

But have you seen the entirety, the ecosystem, the totality of their systems? 

I have played in their ecosystem FOR SIX F@#$ING YEARS. Maybe you could ask yourself why I haven't run to the forums spouting paranoid horsetwaddle all that time and constantly blaming WG every time I get a team full of hopeless cases.

I know who's mostly to blame for my losses and entirely to blame for my bad gunnery; I see his face every time I shave.

On 9/24/2023 at 9:22 AM, Frostbow said:

And why should Wargaming brag about using them when it is supposed to be kept secret, away from prying eyes?

WG chose to be open about such a system existing; having considered it and rejected it. Look at what their transparency got them. You and your ilk scream about 'transparency' all the time, and when they show it, you assign the worst possible motives and go for the throat. I find this behaviour seriously disturbing. 

Edited by HogHammer
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Bored 7

And, the Aiming bugs I have encountered are still there.   They are patches of maps where no matter where you aim, the shots all fall into the water in front of that aimed at ship.   The other bug, which has been reported for years now, is also a "geometry" generate error that started after subs were introduced....  It's like having "Parkinson's disease" the the reticle "stutters".......  Again, it's a geometry issue that started when subs were fielded and is a side error of the terrain collision mechanics I think...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

You and your ilk scream about 'transparency' all the time, and when they show it, you assign the worst possible motives and go for the throat.

Wrong. No one's screaming about 'transparency' all the time. Because we all know not everything is supposed to be open to everyone. 

Truly, you cannot and should not blame people for assigning 'worst possible motives' because Wargaming is first and foremost a business where revenues and profits are paramount. And they have, most crucially, 'miscommunicated' many times. 

14 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I know who's mostly to blame for my losses and entirely to blame for my bad gunnery; I see his face every time I shave.

Of course you should blame yourself for your bad gunnery. I also blame myself for my mistakes. But that is not the point here.

15 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I have played in their ecosystem FOR SIX F@#$ING YEARS.

Again, that is not the point here, nor the OP's. The length of your career in playing Wargaming products is a totally wrong measure of whether Wargaming has made their entire system transparent, in relation to the previous discussions rooted in the OP's post.

22 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I remember very well how Mouse concealed her tirade against WG under the umbrella of the Yukon review, rather than making a separate post dealing with it. That came across to me as utterly unprofessional and completely destroyed any sympathy I might have felt for her. It raised a lot of questions in my mind. Did it raise any in yours? It should have. 

Wait. What?

Let's unpack your statements one by one.

23 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I remember very well how Mouse concealed her tirade against WG under the umbrella of the Yukon review, rather than making a separate post dealing with it.

"Mouse concealed her tirade against WG"? 

You must be joking, or you must have forgotten the contents of that review, or worse, you must have not read the entirety of the Yukon review, because there was absolutely no concealing of anything.

In fact, countless others learned of the Yukon debacle from that review.

25 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

rather than making a separate post dealing with it.

Mouse was entirely in her legitimate right to make it a single post. After all, that review was a product of her efforts.

Basing your criticism on Mouse's decision not to make a separate issue dealing with the debacle is the height of impertinence.

26 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

That came across to me as utterly unprofessional and completely destroyed any sympathy I might have felt for her.

You call @LittleWhiteMouse—who was seriously offended by Wargaming—unprofessional, yet you refuse to call out the sheer unprofessionalism done by Wargaming to her. Okay, duly noted.

"Completely destroyed any sympathy you might have felt for her?" With that revelation, I believe nothing was destroyed because there was no sympathy to begin with.

34 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

It raised a lot of questions in my mind. Did it raise any in yours? It should have. 

Oh yes. Definitely yes.

The Yukon issue raised a lot of serious questions in my mind. Chief among them were questions that sharply focused on clear lack of sincerity of Wargaming in managing the goodwill and emotional bank account with its player base.

And when a CC, Turry, found out that some Devs lack the reasonable number of game hours on the live server, what did WG do? Here, to refresh your memory:

image.thumb.png.4d52e4b7dbf0045c5cb3026b31d3a77d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

15 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Anyone claiming LWM isn't professional does not know what professional behavior looks like.

She was the most dedicated and professional CC that this game ever had, and would bend over backwards to make sure her work put WG in the best possible light.

Her reward for this professionalism? A blatantly insincere attempt at a 'collaboration' followed by smear campaigns.

And that, my friends, is how the 'professionals' at WG killed off their own CC program...their best marketing tool...through their own hubris.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

16 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Everything in this game confirms it,  many years of experiencing it.  It's rigged, you can go troll elsewhere.

Edit, oh, pick up the free day of premium from the armory.  Slap on a blue xp  bonus and this is what you get.   Oddly i was crushing it which is weird when your rigged, but sometimes it's the mm, sometimes it's you.

image.thumb.jpeg.93bc3a1636bb44bd4900a181b7a705c5.jpeg

Edited by WES_HoundDog

Hi Folks

can we please keep this civil?

I'm not going to ping specific posters. Please remember that it's perfectly fine to attack *IDEAS* it isn't OK to attack *PEOPLE*. There are also personal messages (PM's) which you can use to query folks about their intent if you think that there might be a miscommunication happening. 

Thanks @Asym for flagging a specific behavior, and what you think the cause of the behavior is: I have also noticed that my ships get "stuck" in areas where the didn't used to get stuck as a result of the "underwater terrain" - which also has some "interesting" zones where torps cannot pass (I haven't checked to see if deep water torps have different zones or not - might make for an interesting experiment)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Anything I cant do is hax". 

"All RNG events harming me that are not high probability are because WG rigged the game. Against me in particular."

There is nothing new under the sun. 

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

15 hours ago, majmac said:

Fair seas, captain.

I think you need a break from trying to suppress people when they question opinions they find objectionable (especially when such questioning goes against your grain

It is a concern over the style of your reply, not your opinion in and of itself.

• Like 5

Seen this many times....you are aiming low at the front of the CV  which is angled with the front being closer and the stern being furthest away the CV is coming toward you so when your shells hit they are missing the stern because it is further away. Raise your aim a little and they all will hit or give more lead and they hit.......no bug here.

I think you need a break from trying to suppress people when they question opinions they find objectionable (especially when such questioning goes against your grain). 

They never bragged about using them. They have stated time and again what their system is. If you want to accuse them of lying, do so openly to their faces and wait for the libel suit. 

I find it extremely ironic to see you, of all people, accusing others of attempting to censor your opinions when you have done the exact same thing multiple times.

See this thread, where your posts can be summed up as "Shut up and leave the game":

I agree with everyone here defending LittleWhiteMouse. After the Yukon debacle, she could have easily left the game entirely, and potentially turn into a full-time professional WG critic that apparently you detest so much. Instead, she continues to write impartial reviews and is even helping transfer her old content here for preservation. 

@LittleWhiteMouse is the most valuable and constructive player in the game, period. Who else spends hours examining armor models and conducting tests on all the hidden mechanics that WG invents for their ships. And to think she publishes those clear and detailed articles for free! She deserves all of our respect, praise, and more. 

Edited by NMA101
tag
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1