Did I Finish the Flakes?

meatgrindr

47 minutes ago, meatgrindr said:

The flakes disappeared.  Does that mean I have reached the limit?  I am at 25, 310.

The only limit is the number of qualifying ships you have. All T5-T10 + SuperShips get 1 flake. Once you have knocked them off you are done. Only 1 flake per qualifying ship.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

The only limit is the number of qualifying ships you have. All T5-T10 + SuperShips get 1 flake. Once you have knocked them off you are done. Only 1 flake per qualifying ship.

Thanks AT.  I have a handful of ships to pick up with resources, but yeah, other than that, looks like I am done with the flakes.  351 qualifying ships t5 - t10.

Edited by meatgrindr

15 hours ago, meatgrindr said:

Thanks AT.  I have a handful of ships to pick up with resources, but yeah, other than that, looks like I am done with the flakes.  351 qualifying ships t5 - t10.

It can go really quick when you are getting 3 or 4 rewards per match....

1 hour ago, Asym said:

It can go really quick when you are getting 3 or 4 rewards per match....

I'm mostly PVE so Operations helped a ton.  I earned +3 or +4 in most wins.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, meatgrindr said:

I'm mostly PVE so Operations helped a ton.  I earned +3 or +4 in most wins.

That's how the crew I sail with most nights accomplished the tasks as quickly as we did....  RO's in Divisions of 4 or 5...

Easy way to make sure do a Reset All on your port filter, then click on the Ship Display panel (looks like a funnel), then under the Special column, click on the Festive tokens.  Any ships still with a Festive flake should show up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

Easy way to make sure do a Reset All on your port filter, then click on the Ship Display panel (looks like a funnel), then under the Special column, click on the Festive tokens.  Any ships still with a Festive flake should show up.

I used that.  Then worked my way backwards from T10.  Just got into T7 when I finished the Festive tokens.

• Like 1

Got mine cleared yesterday. So glad WG added the extra bonuses when clearing them. Probably would've ran out of time without the extras. Have over 400 ships & only play 2 to 3 hours a day, depending on how quickly I can clear the daily missions. Adding the bonus token clears is one of the better ideas WG came up with the past couple of years.

• Like 4

I finished mine yesterday, but I work the other way round - from tier V up. Just to keep myself motivated 🙂

@Colonel Potter same here, without this rule it would be impossible for me to complete given how much I play right now.

• Like 2

I've completed the SC drive and got the Bayard coupon too. Potentially 5000 or so tokens left from lower tier ships plus another 1250 (IIRC) from the Battle Pass rewards. The rewards left after the SCs are exhausted are less than inspiring so I'm not going hell for leather to flake off every ship. I'll do them if and when I feel like it, playing lower tier ships with crappy captains is not always fun, especially just now when I seem to pull 4 DD games more often than not. As to my SC haul, overall 21 days premium and 3k dubs are the most noteworthy, lots of 50 packs of signals lots of lower economic bonuses and a crapton of ECXP, 1500 steel and some coal, better than nothing but not a sniff of a ship.

• Like 1

I'm down to my tier 5 ships now...

Playing mostly co-op is a pretty stress free existence. I can really understand why our PVE friends play there most of the time.

14 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

Have over 400 ships & only play 2 to 3 hours a day, depending on how quickly I can clear the daily missions. 

"only" 2-3 hours per day LOL. 

• Bored 1

6 hours ago, palestreamer said:

"only" 2-3 hours per day LOL. 

Many people play much longer. I used to play much longer, like up to 8 hours or more a day when I first started playing. So yes, only 2-3 hours. And this is the only game I do play, don't even play any other on any of my other electronic devices such as my tablet.