Need a clan hub forum

SureBridge
Go to solution Solved by I_cant_Swim_,

There is a crying need for a clan hub, clans searching for players and players searching for clans.

Discord is a terrible place to try and explain your clan, or what you as a player are looking for in a clan. 

That said, I'm not always right - are there other folks who think that this is something that should be added, given the million and a half other priorities as we try and get this forum off the ground?

I agree. I’ve been altering the site code in the last days to include “clan” instead of their clubs. Nothing fancy, there’s a translator for that, but there’s about 19 pages of it to wade through. Once the initial  rush is over, I’ll try to implement it. By then, though, maybe we’ll find a volunteer administrator who can do it better than me.

• 2 weeks later...

This 100%. The only thing I used the official forums for was clan-related stuff and occasionally looking at posts about ships I haven't used yet. Would love to see a clan recruitment/looking for section here.

Another thing which people might want is a Coop section. Of course, then there might also be need for an Operations section...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

essentially, we have a clan hub now, so I'll go ahead and mark this as solved.

10 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

essentially, we have a clan hub now, so I'll go ahead and mark this as solved.

image_2023-09-05_100335081.thumb.png.d8f9f83c202dc742252993ef7dac660b.png