What did I do to please RNGESUS this much?

Ensign Cthulhu

So I fired up the game this morning and decided to clear out all my various containers, and I found a Supercontainer I'd somehow neglected to open...

image.thumb.png.379e6f4a366661bf25cc060fbedef15e.png

Yeah, I won't be saving up my tokens to use the 50% doubloon bonus anymore. This is the ship I'd been planning on buying with it!!! 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

So I fired up the game this morning and decided to clear out all my various containers, and I found a Supercontainer I'd somehow neglected to open...

Yeah, I won't be saving up my tokens to use the 50% doubloon bonus anymore. This is the ship I'd been planning on buying with it!!! 

I had to zoom-in a lot.
Congratulations on your new Vanguard.  🙂 
image_2023-09-23_100823968.png.eec16277b953d9e89f8b6d9400e3130c.png  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Asym said:

A free ship is always welcome.....  And, at least, I can recognize the name.  See, the Schwartz was with you today !

image_2023-09-23_101031396.png.37aba38fa351e2622d117f136c405f88.png  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

can you pull Enterprise for me? tnx

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

can you pull Enterprise for me? tnx

There's a small problem with sharing account details being against TOS.  

23 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

image_2023-09-23_101031396.png.37aba38fa351e2622d117f136c405f88.png  

Dark Helmet's line "...and I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine!", combined with the visual context in which he says it, makes me not want to put Schwartz in my mouth, thank you very much. 😋

• Haha 1

I was saving up (coal?) to buy the Napoli. I had more than enough but was stewing a bit waiting to pull the trigger. (I'm a "Tightwad") I always ask myself before buying a new boat: "Why do you need another boat? You are terrible in all of the boats you already have. Why add another boat to be a terrible player in?"
Anyway... I had several containers to open. So, I was opening them in groups just to get an idea of what container gave what. Twitch containers, Economic containers, Signal containers... I got to the Super containers and opened 5 at the same time, and up popped what I thought was a camo for the Napoli. I thought... "Great, they give me a camo for a ship that I don't even have."  Although they usually put ships in those little clear display stands, this was just floating out in the open. That is why I thought it was a camo, but as I studied it a few seconds more, I realized that it actually was the Napoli. So, I clicked over to the dockyard and there she sat. I couldn't believe it. I think the best container ship I'd ever received up to that point was a t8 Wukong. Which is a pretty good boat. The commander looks like Chewbacca on a meth binge, but it's still a decent ship choice.

**but... the more I think about it, I think that it might have been in a Twitch container. I don't know. My rememberer is broken.

• Like 2

On 9/23/2023 at 10:02 AM, Asym said:

A free ship is always welcome.....  And, at least, I can recognize the name.  See, the Schwartz was with you today !

If only it actually was free...

On 9/23/2023 at 9:42 AM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Congrats on the new ship!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 3:42 PM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Kudos m8 she is a beauty if nothing else