LittleWhiteMouse Review Bonanza

I_cant_Swim_

Oh boy oh boy! Have ya seen, folks! Take a look at @LittleWhiteMouse's reviews section – 20 plus lwm-quality reviews now added to our site! Check them out now! There’s Giuseppe Verdi, Canarias, Dido, Marlborough, Congress, Yukon, Ise, Tiger '59, Champagne, Marco Polo, ZF-6…. The list goes on and on.

I’m grabbing myself a cocktail with the little sunshade on it, and for the next couple of days I’ll be by the pool with my tablet.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• I_cant_Swim_ changed the title to LittleWhiteMouse Review Bonanza
52 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I've always appreciated LWM's reviews as the starting point when there's been a new ship.

Same for me. Nobody else does better reviews.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

Oh boy oh boy! Have ya seen, folks! Take a look at @LittleWhiteMouse's reviews section – 20 plus lwm-quality reviews now added to our site! Check them out now! There’s Giuseppe Verdi, Canarias, Dido, Marlborough, Congress, Yukon, Ise, Tiger '59, Champagne, Marco Polo, ZF-6…. The list goes on and on.

I’m grabbing myself a cocktail with the little sunshade on it, and for the next couple of days I’ll be by the pool with my tablet.

I noticed, last night. 
And apparently I used-up my daily allotment of emoji reactions while I was putting "thanks" reactions to her recent additions to the catalog.  🙂 

• Like 2

@LittleWhiteMouse 's reviews have always held a special place for me. It was her reviews that I stumbled on when I first started playing this wonderful game of ours. It was her article on how to improve your win rate that made me play a single  tier V ship for over 50 games exclusively. While I still have a ways to go in the WR department, I am thankful that she opened my eyes to a path that will get me to my goal. I've always relied on her reviews to get the full 411 on a particular ship, whether for a future purpose or to know my enemy better.

I am so happy to see her reviews finding a home here at Devstrike and to me that says that we've planted our flag on the map and we've landed on safe shores. Thank you April, I look forward to reading more of your reviews in the future.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

LWM was always my go to in the old forums 

And it was the same for The Mighty Jingles.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really happy that Mouse has re-uploaded all her old reviews, definitely much better than archiving them on WoWs discord :)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sailor_Moon said:

I'm really happy that Mouse has re-uploaded all her old reviews, definitely much better than archiving them on WoWs discord 🙂

Well, Discord is good for small, well focused groups or communities, not for an active MMOG community unless the intention is to make the community less active, of course, obviously. Furthermore, Discord does not get indexed by the search engines so it's a terrible choice for anything you want people to access and read. In short, really glad to have them here on DevStrike!

• Like 2