What am I missing here?

Malum0ne

I have looked and looked at these two items in the Armory, but I can't find a difference between the two. (Other than pricing)
I'm obviously not seeing -something-.🤷‍♂️
image.thumb.jpeg.5ca108113fa6793531f09b1e1c76cccb.jpeg

NA WG stream team explained it a short while back. You exhaust the cheap ones first. The expensive ones are there if you really, REALLY want to go on buying and can spare the resources to do so. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

NA WG stream team explained it a short while back. You exhaust the cheap ones first. The expensive ones are there if you really, REALLY want to go on buying and can spare the resources to do so. 

There must be something weegeeishly devious behind this.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Malice is some people's default setting around here. Meanwhile, I just go on sinking things and winning stuff.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

"HANLON’S RAZOR:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2016/12/30/not-malice/

Except it's not stupid, at least not from WG's point of view. I also kind of doubt any player out there is buying these bundles out of malice... so I better leave it at that.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Except it's not stupid, at least not from WG's point of view. I also kind of doubt any player out there is buying these bundles out of malice... so I better leave it at that.

6. If it’s stupid but it works, it isn’t stupid.
https://www.military-quotes.com/murphy.htm

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I think he was debating stupidity vs. malice on the part of WG, not the part of buyers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

I think he was debating stupidity vs. malice on the part of WG, not the part of buyers.

True, but then again, neither of them is mutually exclusive. Then there's also greed to consider, and that often pairs up with either stupidity or malice.