Premium Time

Lord_Slayer

One week ago, I ran out after several years worth of premium time. (Santa Crates, Super Containers, Snowflakes/Anniversary flakes, etc)

My intent was to see how I did without Premium time.

And then I started opening the super containers from this years anniversary event.

No ships....1,000 dubs......and 62 days of Premium Time.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

and 62 days of Premium Time

You can never escape, welcome to Hotel WoWS

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Slayer said:

My intent was to see how I did without Premium time.

I can actually run out of premium time now and then since my account is newer and gets much less container spam at the major events. And really the significant change is that T8+ tech tree games that go poorly can cost you credits. And that you might be taking back to port after expenses more credits by playing in a T7 premium instead of a T9 premium. Oh, and of course leveling up ships and commanders takes about half again to twice as long without premium time.

Sorry for making 'Posts' temporarily my private column.

I somewhat recently ran out of premium time which I'd been running on for probably over a year at least, or rather, I had had my premium time running out on me post the hatchet job WG pulled off on the game generally referred to as the 'implementation of the subs'.

Now I live in dread of premium time dropping out of some crate or another... image.gif.0fe5f2d0c076b5fe1ba2b88fdcc573ac.gif

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Now I live in dread of premium time dropping out of some crate or another... image.gif.0fe5f2d0c076b5fe1ba2b88fdcc573ac.gif

2 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

My brother has 500+ days of the stuff. He keeps ending getting more time with the SC. It drives him up the wall.

"First world problems", eh?  🙂 

• Confused 1
  • Bored 1

4 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

My brother has 500+ days of the stuff. He keeps ending getting more time with the SC. It drives him up the wall.

Im closing in on seven years of premium Time. When I drop more, my eyes roll to gimbal lock. And you cant sell it in Inventory. 

I started playing November (?) 2015.

For four years I was 100% free-to-play.

Then December 2019 I decided to spoil myself and get 360 days of premium time for 1/2 price.

December 2020 I had about 180 days left and thought to myself, why not get another 360 days at 1/2 price.

With that two years of premium time I went from a handful of tier 9 & tier 10 ships to having *all* of them.

And now, I have only 594 days of premium time left 😛

The more you have, the more you get out of this game for free.

Disclaimer: You do need to spend time in the game to get the free stuff.

• Like 2