Interesting MM For First Game Of Night

tm63au

Queue dumps are always interesting. MM can only work with the ships in the queue, and based on the timestamp (and the OP’s profile) this game took place around 2am Eastern Time (11pm Pacific) on the NA server on a Wednesday night (meaning most players have work or school the next day). I would expect the server population to be extremely low at that time, so this type of thing should be expected.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 2

The oddest queue dump I had was the time it resulted in a 2v2 between a pair of carriers and pair of cruisers. Shot out the Russian cruiser's torps, did a drive-by with my own Japanese cruiser's torps, and then proceeded to HE down opposing carrier. The carrier fight was Bearn versus Ranger, and my team had the Bearn. That match was literally over in just about four minutes.

• Like 1

I took my Shinonome into a random battle to blow off the flake.  After about 25 seconds I got dumped into a tierVI-V battle with only 9 ships per side.  I wrote in all chat “9v9?  Who was waiting in the queue for too long?”  Someone on my own team replied “what do you mean?” And someone on the other team said “we are tier V”.   😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SmokinSerj said:

image.thumb.png.b5b36d1c4e9cbe44bf0db462fd51e236.png

Random battle.

🫣

Double carrier, triple sub… that had to be even worse for the battleship.