DD life.

Type_93

8 hours ago, Type_93 said:

When the radar cruiser spams “I need intelligence data” from behind an island. IMG_4178.jpeg.a252890676004b5d4f6a1e9dd26d97c0.jpeg

when a DD smokes up and asks for intelligence data from BB so he can farm.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Type_93 said:

This is how it feels when a BB wants my smoke to get away from a bad position IMG_4177.thumb.jpeg.fba54ebdaa4db9f8856dbe55383fb312.jpeg

Then BB needs to go Italian. 😂 Try sailing the Asashio (DD) when the team wants you to go to capture point B in a domination match. It will never work out that way.

Another funny point is when a friendly DD smoke screen is put in front of a BB blocking their LOS to the enemy ships. Not really helpful because the friendly DD stays inside the smokescreen too. No one is spotting at this point.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

Another funny point is when a friendly DD smoke screen is put in front of a BB blocking their LOS to the enemy ships. Not really helpful because the friendly DD stays inside the smokescreen too. No one is spotting at this point.

That moment when an allied DD is rammed & pushed out of their own smokescreen by a team-mate.  😏 

52 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

A few from my Series of A DD'S Life I made some years back.

DESERTED.thumb.png.67b638cdc2a4b8e248f2c3e6b9074d2d.png

6d93bs.thumb.jpg.e00592bce6eaf8c185f767a08f0de629.jpg

6d96yg.thumb.gif.85d33e50c32ec4846ecea98708c91013.gif

6d98mw.thumb.gif.d8d5dee7cfb93644770516d49860c3a3.gif

6d95ts.thumb.gif.f5d4be17d309daaa38258b9d076651dd.gif

6d98yt.thumb.gif.2b1479c2c58ff8d915a02a82eef2e481.gif

6d9458.thumb.jpg.e2d9147260031dd1805519d3c216148f.jpg

Well done !   And, we wonder why the game is simply stalled in population......  There's bad;  then "oh gosh, that's simply wrong"; and, as above we get to "that dog don't hunt...."   Sigh, we are there mates, we are there at last - on the bleak road to perdition...   Actually, act 2, scene 2 of Hamlet comes to mind everytime I read these type of posts.

"O, what a rogue and peasant slave am I!                            
Is it not monstrous that this player here,
But in a fiction, in a dream of passion,
Could force his soul so to his own conceit"

Paraphrased later:

"And yet to me what is this quintessence of dust?

COOP delights not me – nor Randoms neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Asym said:

Well done !   And, we wonder why the game is simply stalled in population......  There's bad;  then "oh gosh, that's simply wrong"; and, as above we get to "that dog don't hunt...."   Sigh, we are there mates, we are there at last - on the bleak road to perdition...   Actually, act 2, scene 2 of Hamlet comes to mind everytime I read these type of posts.

"O, what a rogue and peasant slave am I!                            
Is it not monstrous that this player here,
But in a fiction, in a dream of passion,
Could force his soul so to his own conceit"

Paraphrased later:

"And yet to me what is this quintessence of dust?

COOP delights not me – nor Randoms neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so."

KillBillYouDidntThinkitwasgonnabethateasydidyou_meme_03-20-2023_.thumb.jpg.9728fdfa911c8bd5ff7a58d234254dbb.jpg  

"Silly Rabbit ..."   🙂 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

when you see an  Asashio player trying to torp DDs and cruisers and wonders why his torps are missing  that is the funny part 

• Haha 1

On 9/21/2023 at 5:34 PM, Wolfswetpaws said:

Kung-FumemeaboutWorldofWarshipsconsumable_07-09-2022_.thumb.jpg.b91648219c64d50b88bf8dc685051eb1.jpg  

@Wolfswetpaws you have the way of Kung fu   .............

• Thanks 1

How about enemy smålål sherman cv unicum div, survival mode engaged, spot? Even get something done. The other green triangles go the usual way of 40% winrate shimakazes in 4 minutes. Caps are lava. Game over report all dd

On 9/21/2023 at 11:41 AM, Wulf_Ace said:

when a DD smokes up and asks for intelligence data from BB so he can farm.

That is always funny! I had corner humping CVs calling for "Intelligence data" in some matches.

That said, I dont mind sitting and bowtanking for a while in my 100 000 HP + 5 Heals BB when a Pissed Off Smolensk or Sherman parks up and smokes up besides me. I know they will put the fear of god into my enemy flank Waaaaay more then I ever could.

I just sit there and say "Say hello to my little friend"

image.thumb.jpeg.3b03e09c88241978c0ec2ed54afa2d7e.jpeg

• Haha 2

When the team calls for spotting...then doesn't shoot at the multiple enemy ships my strike planes and fighters are spotting for over 90 seconds...

Sigh.

Bonus points if they rush into the radar trap I am showing them and die because they gotta cap in the first two minutes of the match.

• Sad 1

DD life? One word. Difficult.

Maybe the abbreviation DD stands for 'Definitely Difficult'.

"Martha?  Thems townsfolk gone an' brought their necromancy stuff here, just when we done thought they'd left it back under on th' old Forums!  Get me ma boomstick!  Them dead threads be awalk'n again!"