Heroes of Might and Magic III come into World of Warships!

VedranSeawolf359

I cannot believe that Heroes of Might and Magic III come into World of Warships!

This was been game of my childhood together with Command and Conquer. So I am huge fan of it. I hope that it will add some pernamet camo inspired with HoMM3 in future 😃

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/bulletin-129/

viber_slika_2023-09-20_23-21-47-060.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I am a big fan of the Heroes of Might and Magic franchise and am looking forward to this collaboration.  I still play HoMM 5 regularly.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

I cannot believe that Heroes of Might and Magic III come into World of Warships!

I can.  🙂 
I'm curious about these new Commanders.

• Like 2

I've never heard of it before this, but the captains certainly look aesthetically interesting. Looking forward to see how they can be got.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I've never heard of it before this, but the captains certainly look aesthetically interesting. Looking forward to see how they can be got.

turn based game that was quite popular back then.

one can dream those captain come with a unique skill that somewhat represent the hero but knowing WG is just an expensive portrait.

50 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I am a big fan of the Heroes of Might and Magic franchise and am looking forward to this collaboration.  I still play HoMM 5 regularly.  

used to play 5 a lot, this one was my go to dude when i wanted the ultimate meme build 😁

Fortress_Ingvar_128.jpg.8b4c3fe62448563255bf75f9d99067b1.jpg

• Like 4

I don't know, but in Russia it's one of the popular game to this day, definitely looking forward to it

6 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

Edited by _MIDGARD_TARTARIA_prpr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, _MIDGARD_TARTARIA_prpr said:

I don't know, but in Russia it's one of the popular game to this day, definitely looking forward to it

Ahh so another proof its really just Lesta working the game assets, noice

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 6:59 PM, PrairiePlayer said:

There is a mission where you can win 1 of 2 Capt's (you pick which you want when complete). And then there is a web based game through the armory where you move around trying to find the Captains (6 of them) and each square has a reward you buy with crystals (if you find a Capt it is the reward). You have to buy the square to move on to the next and it costs 1 crystal each. We get 3 crystals to start and that is it for free. No way to earn more or buy more with in game resources. You have to buy them for Doubloons (500 p/ crystal or discounted bundles). Not much of an event unless you want to open the wallet.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

There is a mission where you can win 1 of 2 Capt's (you pick which you want when complete). And then there is a web based game through the armory where you move around trying to find the Captains (6 of them) and each square has a reward you buy with crystals (if you find a Capt it is the reward). You have to buy the square to move on to the next and it costs 1 crystal each. We get 3 crystals to start and that is it for free. No way to earn more or buy more with in game resources. You have to buy them for Doubloons (500 p/ crystal or discounted bundles). Not much of an event unless you want to open the wallet.

Just when I thought WG couldn't get greedier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Zaydin said:

Just when I thought WG couldn't get greedier.

Remember that this is a collaboration, that it takes two to tango, and that WG is not the IP owner and may not be dancing the lead.

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 1

1 hour ago, b101uk said:

predict more WG money-grab threads !

Please no.  I would really like to play a few ships every now and then 👀!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, because enchanted heavy plate mail is what everyone wants to be wearing out on the high seas 

• Like 1

I picked up a commander and a few other decent goodies "playing" the HoMM mini game before running out of crystals.  Nice, but not going to be buying any crystals to keep going.  500 doubloons for 1?  nada.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Well, I found a 10 pt. captain with my three free crystals.  I am fine with that and certainly will not be spending doubloons to get more.  I already have an excess of spare captains.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

Well, I found a 10 pt. captain with my three free crystals.  I am fine with that and certainly will not be spending doubloons to get more.  I already have an excess of spare captains.  

I got 2 of them on an alt account and none on my main one LOL.

I have so many spare Capt's it isn't funny so I am not spending on this either.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

Went looking for that commander.  Anyone know what nationality the HoMM commanders are?   TIA

Here you go...

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Folded_1000_Times said:

What's next? Barbie's Paw-tastic crossover?

baldurs gate crossover, ribons will be replaced with a dice ribbon

citadel hit ribbon: crtical success ribbon

pen ribbon: success ribbon

overpen ribbon: failure ribbon 

bounce ribbon : critical failure ribbon

5 hours ago, Folded_1000_Times said:

That would be fine by me.  🙂

Cue-up the commercials for "Sailor Barbie"!  🙂

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Captain Barbie and Sailor Ken pictures I pulled from an internet search.

And a Barbie doll cos-playing as @Sailor_Moon, too.
spacer.png

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Folded_1000_Times said:

Beanie-babies.  GI Joe?  Tom Swift Sr and Jr...?   BTW, that would be fun for carriers and sub fans since both were topics in both Sr and Jr series....

• Like 1