Jump to content

Econ " Hoarding" Anyone know records?


Col_NASTY

Recommended Posts

I don't think Hoarding is the word,  but many have already gotten all the " Good" stuff out of WG and are saving up for new stuff to arrive " SOON".

Some just keep getting flooded with things like PT ( my well known  issue 🤣

I just noticed one of my biggies just rolled over to a new high ( FXP)  and it made me think of this.

Outside of CC's , press accounts etc. What are the records?  Credits don't count.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Contact Lord_Zath, sole owner of the Iron Bank of Smaug. 

Even WG employees were aghast when they saw his account.

 

Yeah , I know. Even he was impressed with my FXP though.  I'm WAY behind him in Steel though at 57K

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

I don't think Hoarding is the word,  but many have already gotten all the " Good" stuff out of WG and are saving up for new stuff to arrive " SOON".

Some just keep getting flooded with things like PT ( my well known  issue 🤣

I just noticed one of my biggies just rolled over to a new high ( FXP)  and it made me think of this.

Outside of CC's , press accounts etc. What are the records?  Credits don't count.

Not sure how much FXP you've got, but mine is just over 24 million.

image.thumb.png.0470a5482ff4355ebc0f51814357a9fe.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Not sure how much FXP you've got, but mine is just over 24 million.

image.thumb.png.0470a5482ff4355ebc0f51814357a9fe.png

Pretty sure you have a couple of years head start on me..  I just passed 17M

PT is now at 2477 days 😉

1.8 M Coal

Elite CXP now at just under 20 M

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

Pretty sure you have a couple of years head start on me..  I just passed 17M

PT is now at 2477 days 😉

1.8 M Coal

Elite CXP now at just under 20 M

Possibly, although your player profile lists your start date before mine.  Not sure if you played Tanks before coming over to WoWS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Possibly, although your player profile lists your start date before mine.  Not sure if you played Tanks before coming over to WoWS.

I played WP But not that long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sitting just a hair under 3M in coal.  Actually, I wish I could give some of it back to our clans for contests, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Contact Lord_Zath, sole owner of the Iron Bank of Smaug. 

 

for those unaware of the man, the meme, the bank..

its an older hoard, but it checks out.

 

Zathonomics_4_Mar_2023.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me it's signals ... I don't use them. There seems little point as I only play COOP and (on the whole) there seems little point in matches that often only last 5 minutes.

My top three are

  • November Foxtrot at 2264
  • India X-Ray at 1938
  • Juliet Charlie at 1872

As for Econ Bonuses ... I doubt I'm all that high in the 'rankings'. About the only time I use them is when I want to accelerate progress for an event like the recent earn 150 000 XP tasks for the Dockyard and I just wanted to get the task for the BBs done already!

My top three are

  • Free XP +300% at 2212
  • Ship XP +200% at 2192
  • Ship XP +100% at 1728

I'm curious if other players have acquired a really huge stash of signals and bonuses?

While I was out of it with covid I somehow failed to notice that I'd finally reached 1 billion in credits ... and I've spent quite a few of them since so I'm only on 991 million now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dareios said:

for those unaware of the man, the meme, the bank..

its an older hoard, but it checks out.

 

Zathonomics_4_Mar_2023.jpg

Yes I know his haul. That's why I said anyone EXCEPT CCS, Streamers  and Press accounts.

Most all of them have crazy amounts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

Yes I know his haul. That's why I said anyone EXCEPT CCS, Streamers  and Press accounts.

Most all of them have crazy amounts. 

shrug. it wasn't just for you.

you can be a streamer and have one follower. press accounts don't come with 500k steel. seems arbitrary to me. are you also limiting it to production server, as who knows how many billions my PTS is up to?!

 

  • Bored 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dareios said:

shrug. it wasn't just for you.

you can be a streamer and have one follower. press accounts don't come with 500k steel. seems arbitrary to me. are you also limiting it to production server, as who knows how many billions my PTS is up to?!

 

PTS is supposed to wipe the slate each time, isn't it?

15 hours ago, Dareios said:

for those unaware of the man, the meme, the bank..

its an older hoard, but it checks out.

 

Zathonomics_4_Mar_2023.jpg

Zath said on stream once that his total cash investment in the game is twenty US dollars. Everything else is stuff he won/ground out, or rewards that accrue to him through his CC or supertest status. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.