Anniversary Flakes - How Long Left to Clear Them?

Utt_Bugglier

How long left to clear the things? I have one day off, tomorrow, from my current 12-hour work days.

Haven’t played a battle or read an article since the 9t. Not going to do WoWs anything even close to the whole day, just want to bracket my expectations.

40 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

How long left to clear the things? I have one day off, tomorrow, from my current 12-hour work days.

Haven’t played a battle or read an article since the 9t. Not going to do WoWs anything even close to the whole day, just want to bracket my expectations.

1.jpg

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

For those without tiny little eyes (or microscopes) the wee hours of Oct 11, Central US time.

So practically, Oct 10. 

If you mean the image I posted is very small and hard to see you do realize the site resizes everything to a default tiny image. However, if you click on it (any image here) you get a full sized view pop up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

For those without tiny little eyes (or microscopes) the wee hours of Oct 11, Central US time.

So practically, Oct 10. 

WG has that nice little misleading habit of using dates, normally you'd expect it to be till midnight of the date announced, but it's always in the wee hours, so the preceding day, as always, is when you need to wrap things up.

17 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

If you mean the image I posted is very small and hard to see you do realize the site resizes everything to a default tiny image. However, if you click on it (any image here) you get a full sized view pop up.

@I_cant_Swim_ The image size we see in the post appears to be roughly 50 percent smaller than on the official WoWS forums, is that a space saving measure or something?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yes, I know.  I make a funny.  I've had a short discussion with I_Can't_Swim about image sizing.  We'll see how well the current settings work.  (I'd prefer sizeable images.)

Edited by iDuckman
  • Like 1

Well, after about 3 hours of play last night, and two hours today, I have surpassed the 6250 tokens for Bayard, which I already have.

I think I will hold off on cashing in the tokens for the Admiral Coupon for now, and buy supercontainers, maintaining my balance above 6250 as I go. Going to check out what the supercontainers drop. If they drop what I’m looking for (Le Terrible), then I may ditch the Admiral coupon altogether. If they don’t, then I can cash in the 6250 tokens I’ll be hanging onto, and pick up Le Terrible.

Edited by Utt_Bugglier

1 hour ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

Well, after about 3 hours of play last night, and two hours today, I have surpassed the 6250 tokens for Bayard, which I already have.

I think I will hold off on cashing in the tokens for the Admiral Coupon for now, and buys supercontainers, maintaining my balance above 6250 as I go. Going to check out what the supercontainers drop. If they drop what I’m looking for (Le Terrible), then I may ditch the Admiral coupon altogether. If they don’t, then I can cash in the 6250 tokens I’ll be hanging onto, and pick up Le Terrible.

You could always use the -50% coupon as well ... I believe it's limited to tier 8's as well.

56 minutes ago, CFagan_1987 said:

You could always use the -50% coupon as well ... I believe it's limited to tier 8's as well.

But that requires spending 50%.

Ain’t doing it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

The image size we see in the post appears to be roughly 50 percent smaller

Yes, it is. It saves space (our server package is small, so we need to see how things hold up), looks nice and tidy (don't you think @iDuckman?) and you can still see everything if you click on it. You don't actually need microscope vision...

• Thanks 2

I decided, after 24 supercontainers opened, to throw down for Bayard>>Admiral Coupon>>Le Terrible.

After having cleared all T10s, the supercontainer faucet flow has slowed to a trickle, and my day off is over. I have Le Terrible in-hand, ready to outfit and run in T8 ranked next week.

Edited by Utt_Bugglier
Typo
  • Like 1