Join Lone Wolves. We'll leave you alone.

iDuckman

The original Lone Wolves clan was formed early in the history of clan naval bases specifically to offer the benefits of naval base bonuses to players with no desire to participate in clan-oriented events like Clan Battles.  The concept has been so successful that there are now, what @Paradat, seventeen Lone Wolf subclans?  (I don't have the latest list.)

---------------------
Clan Name:  varies.  Check the latest list and apply directly to the subclan
Clan Hack:  again, varies.  Usually "WOLFx"
Server:  NA, though it wouldn't surprise me that the concept exists on the other servers
----------------------

Clans aren't uniform; requirements vary.  But generally the sole requirement is that a member does battle once a month.  Grouchy?  Irregular schedule?  This is the place for you.

"Welcome to the Lone Wolves.  It will be nice not getting to know you."

Edited by iDuckman
pro forma
  • Like 6

22 hours ago, iDuckman said:

The original Lone Wolves clan was formed early in the history of clan naval bases specifically to offer the benefits of naval base bonuses to players with no desire to participate in clan-oriented events like Clan Battles.  The concept has been so successful that there are now, what @Paradat, seventeen Lone Wolf subclans?  (I don't have the latest list.)

---------------------
Clan Name:  varies.  Check the latest list and apply directly to the subclan
Clan Hack:  again, varies.  Usually "WOLFx"
Server:  NA, though it wouldn't surprise me that the concept exists on the other servers
----------------------

Clans aren't uniform; requirements vary.  But generally the sole requirement is that a member does battle once a month.  Grouchy?  Irregular schedule?  This is the place for you.

"Welcome to the Lone Wolves.  It will be nice not getting to know you."

There should be 20 clans. Looks like the clan section on the forum is gone. I think I saved a copy. If I can find it will repost it here.

Edited by Paradat
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lone Wolves 5 currently has an opening....