Latest news from Azur Lane

Ensign Cthulhu

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1702457202626424867

HIGHLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

This is the Kashino, which as far as I have been able to ascertain is the specially modified freighter used to transport Yamato-class gun barrels and turrets.

I daresay that as a non-combatant we probably won't be getting her in-game. I'm no prude, but I do feel they somewhat over-egged the pudding on this one when it came to the fanservice and the size of her... um... anterior-protruding assets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 8:36 PM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

um... anterior-protruding assets. 

Torpedo bulges...

Kashino is sweet (freighter) who is mercilessly over-lewded...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Torpedo bulges...

🤣

3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

mercilessly over-lewded...

While I am well aware by now that Azur Lane seems to specialize in the overabundance of mammary tissue (albeit not exclusively, e.g. Yukikaze), this sort of thing is crossing over into ludicrous fetish territory (and I say that as a comment on aesthetics, not a moral judgement). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

🤣

While I am well aware by now that Azur Lane seems to specialize in the overabundance of mammary tissue (albeit not exclusively, e.g. Yukikaze), this sort of thing is crossing over into ludicrous fetish territory (and I say that as a comment on aesthetics, not a moral judgement). 

So... you don't like the idea of World of Warships being a thinking man's game?

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2023 at 9:36 PM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

https://twitter.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1702457202626424867

HIGHLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

This is the Kashino, which as far as I have been able to ascertain is the specially modified freighter used to transport Yamato-class gun barrels and turrets.

I daresay that as a non-combatant we probably won't be getting her in-game. I'm no prude, but I do feel they somewhat over-egged the pudding on this one when it came to the fanservice and the size of her... um... anterior-protruding assets. 

You do realize it was some people's job(s) to create Azur Lane content, right?  🙂

The phrase, "Don't be jealous, go get your own" comes to my mind.  🙂 

I have been looking forward to playable cargo-ships or "Q-ships" since the first Anchors Away Tour that I attended aboard the USS Massachusetts.
Seaplane-tenders and Submarine Tenders might be nice, too.

Having a team with a ship capable of performing repairs on their team-mates might make for some interesting game-play, or inspire some new scenario operations?

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

🤣

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

So... you don't like the idea of World of Warships being a thinking man's game?

Out of curiosity, @Ensign Cthulhu, have you decided how to word your hiring advertisement in another topic?

https://www.devstrike.net/topic/40-if-our-captains-could-talk-again/?do=findComment&comment=8926

Given your avatar's appearance, I wondered how much a tolerance for (触手強姦, shokushu goukan) is considered a job-related skill?  🙂 

2 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Given your avatar's appearance, I wondered how much a tolerance for (触手強姦, shokushu goukan) is considered a job-related skill?  🙂 

Let's just say that my fictional port is looking for the position of the port's adjutant rather than the dream of the fisherman's wife. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

The phrase, "Don't be jealous, go get your own" comes to my mind.  🙂 

image.gif.a203df35bf6067e74f39a8fa07a75d2c.gif