Bayard coupon

Jagerbomb_2021

I already own the Bayard and I have enough festive tokens to purchase it which will give me the coupon for a free ship from the list. I own most of them already and I was wondering if either the Pyotr Bagration or Z-35 are decent ships? It seems like the Bagration would be good for ops. I do OK in DD's and would have Lutjens for Z-35 if any of his skills are relevant for DD's. The other ships I don't have on the list are Gascogne, Loyang, Ochakov and Tiger 59. I only do ops and coop. I would rather get a ship than a ton of SC's. I'll end up with 30 or so SC's anyways after getting the Bayard.

Don't know much about Pyotr Bagration, but i would not recommend the Z-35, i was considering getting her myself, and watched quite a few videos and read a few reviews about her, but she is just mediocre at best. Z-35 is not very fast 36.5 kts and has no engine boost, 18s turret rotation which is not great when engaging other DDs, low HE damage but good pen, and the torpedos have a maximum range of only 6 km, you won't have much fun with them in Operations, for Coop where you have to get close anyway, if you want to get a hit on the bots, it's not so problematic, the only good thing about her imo is the british short burst smoke generator.

• Thanks 1

I have the Pyotr B. and really enjoy it. Great ship for co-op and OPs (although my go-to ship is Prinz Eugen). I may have the Z-35, not sure but I have a ton of premium DDs even though I hate the class. That is a side effect of buying the old "every ship in the game" bundles they used to have. 

• Thanks 1

I already own the Bayard and just bought it again with my tokens to get the coupon. Anyone know how long it takes to show up or where to find the coupon once it does show up? Assuming it will be in the Armory but seeing nadda. 

EDIT: Ok all I had to do was log out of the game and log back in. Coupon there in Armory just like any other coupon. Got the Hampshire with it and enjoyed playing that. 

Edited by Taylor3006

11 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

I have the Pyotr B. and really enjoy it. Great ship for co-op and OPs (although my go-to ship is Prinz Eugen). I may have the Z-35, not sure but I have a ton of premium DDs even though I hate the class. That is a side effect of buying the old "every ship in the game" bundles they used to have. 

I'm leaning towards getting the Bagration with my coupon. It's either that or the Irian.

I got the Irian with the Admiral coupon. I played 2 RO games today in it; Raptor Rescue and Narai. Raptor Rescue was a loss due to familiar circumstances - teammates went out to farm and did not protect Raptor. In Narai, I got over 220K damage doing the CV route solo. The long gun range and the deep-water torpedoes really helped.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BigHeadShrimp said:

I got the Irian with the Admiral coupon. I played 2 RO games today in it; Raptor Rescue and Narai. Raptor Rescue was a loss due to familiar circumstances - teammates went out to farm and did not protect Raptor. In Narai, I got over 220K damage doing the CV route solo. The long gun range and the deep-water torpedoes really helped.

I got the Irian too, it's a ship i wanted to get for the longest time.