Aim Bug - Well this explains last night

Tpaktop2_1 NA

I notice shooting was a problem for me in matches

Then I found this item this morning. What happen to these guys?

Did the move to the West eliminate these guys? I don't understand how the bugs are getting worse with each release.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

The Ocean has no issues like this.... just saying.

The issue is related to zoom in/out, not islands. Islands merely compound it.

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

The issue is related to zoom in/out, not islands. Islands merely compound it.

I still blame the islands, I don't like them on any of my maps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just  happened again......while shooting in a Nevsky, at a Vermont, in open water. It is clearly related to zoom in/out (with shift)

Ever since the camera ref......hkhmm....... re.....whatevs, the amount of bugs are crazy. Or induce dizziness, or the view hops around like a bunny in heat, or the shells go hypersonic, or people can't hit shit.

World class developer my *ss! These people can't tell apart which round body part of theirs should be used for what. Keep confusing them, like no tomorrow....

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 1

what about locking onto to targets?  i find lately if 2 ships are close it will lock onto one, and if you aim at the other it takes ages for the lock on? same bug perhaps?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

what about locking onto to targets?  i find lately if 2 ships are close it will lock onto one, and if you aim at the other it takes ages for the lock on? same bug perhaps?

Probably a different bug ... but it's a bug I've been having quite frequently.

So much so that I've been manually locking targets with the X key most of this patch.

15 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

Probably a different bug ... but it's a bug I've been having quite frequently.

So much so that I've been manually locking targets with the X key most of this patch.

yes that is what I am doing to.

Explains my nasty shot grouping in that last Kansas game I did. I would've killed at least one ship outright if not for the horrible accuracy from that.

7 hours ago, MnemonScarlet said:

Explains my nasty shot grouping in that last Kansas game I did. I would've killed at least one ship outright if not for the horrible accuracy from that.

then you dont understand what the bug is.

and if you are playing BB with average reload of 30 sec, what is the point of zooming in and out so often? its not like you can dish volleys every 3 sec

9 hours ago, Otago_F111 said:

use your f key to lock on what you want..

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.fd414f8f1eb591d04d23ad8d3d139aba.png

picard-facepalm.thumb.jpg.ceca30cc1529f93bd717f5cdf8ef15c6.jpg

Of 462 shells fired a whopping 66 actually landed........

Untitledvideo-MadewithClipchamp(1)(1).gif.aca00ac01713f6336f0e819d6a96d018.gif

This is from the same battle, seen from the targets perspective  Clearly can be seen when the auto aim goes haywire  and also how much aiming is borked, generally D4250899-7637-4DB1-9393-24C11B63FACC.gif

Mind you, I actually see the target at the beginning and towards the end....

Edited by Andrewbassg

7 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

then you dont understand what the bug is.

and if you are playing BB with average reload of 30 sec, what is the point of zooming in and out so often? its not like you can dish volleys every 3 sec

No, I watched the vid. Sometimes I end up doing that even in a BB when playing around islands and still looking around.

And the older aiming bug where it acts like no lockon also still happens from time to time.