Community Token Ship Container

Ocsimano18

Got the Ashitaka myself out of one of the Tier VII ship containers, let's just say it would not have been my first choice and that i was less than impressed with her, but if you like her, congrats, good for you, i'm still hoping to get the Atlanta out of one of these containers one day. So far i only got ships that i deem less than desirable, Poltava, Ashitaka, Gorizia, Nueve De Julio and Leningrad.

I've been grabbing all the tier 2-4 boats from the community resource...

I use these for playing around boats in the classic areas of the game.

Plus, it means I won't get these boats from other drop methods.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

People ignore lower tiers but there is much fun to be had down there.  I have an Igor or Charleston in every Port.  The latter is just dirty with a high-point commander.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Low tier boats don’t drop from super containers.

16 hours ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

Got the Ashitaka myself out of one of the Tier VII ship containers, let's just say it would not have been my first choice and that i was less than impressed with her, but if you like her, congrats, good for you, i'm still hoping to get the Atlanta out of one of these containers one day. So far i only got ships that i deem less than desirable, Poltava, Ashitaka, Gorizia, Nueve De Julio and Leningrad.

I played two matches with Ashitaka. Both were bottom tier with the current anniversairy playerbase. I did my part but had no chance to carry. She should be better in T7 ranked. I got Atlanta from my first T7 community container. She’s good in ranked, but does not shine as bottom tier. Also got the Boise last year, also better for ranked than randoms. Seems to be a trend with T7 boats.

• Like 1

Already got the Ashitaka on 23rd. of July.
I keep grinding hoping to get that Mutsu someday.

Edited by AlexGuy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Low tier boats don’t drop from super containers.

They do drop from Christmas stuff though...

...and I like the low tier ships more as they fit the style of the game FAR more than late WW2 fantasy designs.

7 hours ago, AlexGuy said:

Already got the Ashitaka on 23rd. of July.
I keep grinding hoping to get that Mutsu someday.

I find it very odd that tier II-IV, V, and VII premium containers are available in the armory for CT but tier VI containers are not. I suspect this is in large part a holdover from the days before the operations rework when even older tier VI premiums brought in decent sales numbers, and perhaps also because WG still likes to offer up tier VI ships as rewards every so often for new players, returning players, etc.

Edited by Nevermore135

9 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

I find it very odd that tier II-IV, V, and VII premium containers are available in the armory for CT but tier VI containers are not. I suspect this is in large part a holdover from the days before the operations rework when even older tier VI premiums brought in decent sales numbers, and perhaps also because WG still likes to offer up tier VI ships as rewards every so often for new players, returning players, etc.

Yeah. I've just wished that it would be more viable to honestly spend at least 1,500 tokens, let alone an average 1,000-700/500 (Probably likely with CT coupons provided), to just spare yourself the pain of crappy lootboxing of the Seasoned Recruiter Container and finally get yourself a good Tier VI premium ship.
Arizona or Mutsu DEFINITELY would NOT hurt! Or just Monaghan, Aigle, Gallant and Graf Spee for that matter.
All of them excellent Tier VI ships in my opinion.

Edited by AlexGuy

32 minutes ago, AlexGuy said:

Yeah. I've just wished that it would be more viable to honestly spend at least 1,500 tokens, let alone an average 1,000-700/500 (Probably likely with CT coupons provided), to just spare yourself the pain of crappy lootboxing of the Seasoned Recruiter Container and finally get yourself a good Tier VI premium ship.

Based on the price of the other containers in the Armory, a tier VI premium container would likely cost somewhere around 22-25k CT. That’s the only way one could reasonably expect to get a guaranteed tier VI ship drop.

32 minutes ago, AlexGuy said:

Arizona or Mutsu DEFINITELY would NOT hurt! Or just Monaghan, Aigle, Gallant and Graf Spee for that matter.
All of them excellent Tier VI ships.

Gallant and Aigle are available pretty cheap for coal, while Graf Spee is on the naughty list.

Edited by Nevermore135