8th Anniversary Super Container Drops

Admiral_Karasu

Hi, mates! Feel free to post what you get from your World of Warships 8th Anniversary super containers in this special thread.

• Like 1

• Admiral_Karasu pinned this topic

Screenshot(679).thumb.png.edadf254c032c02f02c86c8c1eae6a32.png

Opened 37 so far, this was the highlight. Also 3 doubloons, 1 RP, 2 coal and 3 premium time drops. Not bad...

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Like 4

I spent my first 6,250 tokens on getting the -100% ship coupon from the Bayard, but after that I opened 36 Super Containers (I think it was 36, it could have been a few more).  I was quite surprised to get the T6 P.E. Friedrich as well as 2k doubloons, 1.5k steel, 30k coal, green and blue bonuses, a few combat signals and a little of both ECXP and FXP.  If my math is correct I still have enough tokens to get 49 more Super Containers and hopefully more decent rewards, always need more doubloons, steel and coal.  The Super Container nerf hits differently this time with doubloons, steel, coal, ECXP and FXP cut in half of the old rewards.  I will follow up with another post with the other 49 Super Containers after clearing those pesky mid tier ships.

shot-23.09.15_23.38.48-0599.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all 🙂 I have Bayard, so I get 100% coupon for 6250 tokens and for that from list choose Gascogne. Rest tokens put in SC and that bring me around 40 days of premium time, 3000 dubs, Ise, Arizona, around 20k coal and rest was bonuses and flags (mostly green bonuses). From this 3000 dubs  put 2500 dubs in battle pass.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, StormChaser05 said:

I have Bayard, so I get 100% coupon for 6250 tokens and for that from list choose Gascogne.

Gascogne is a good ship. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Gascogne is a good ship. 

Yep, long time wish him (and Flandre also), also wish Arizona and got Arizona and Gascogne (Ise isn't my cup of tea-got him in SC also)

Edited by StormChaser05
  • Like 1

My third anniversary's super container. Acquired the Bayard first, seven super opened in total, still a few ones to go.

Hood.thumb.jpg.07eb147a756aab3372d1a6d19067e89b.jpg

A bit of recompensating after the terribad matches I have to endure.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Only opened about 21 SCs so far, got FR25, 3k doubloons and like 200k+ Commander XP....also 7.5k coal and 1.5k steel. and of course a bunch of flags!

Edit: Opened seven more SCs and got not one, but TWO ships: Tiger '59 AND Hampshire!!! And another 1.5k steel.

Edit2: Opened another eight SCs and got Fenyang! (Yes, they're basically all short list ships, but honestly ships are still ships, still good stuff :D)

Edited by Sailor_Moon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocsimano18 said:

My third anniversary's super container. Acquired the Bayard first, seven super opened in total, still a few ones to go.

Hood.thumb.jpg.07eb147a756aab3372d1a6d19067e89b.jpg

A bit of recompensating after the terribad matches I have to endure.

Hood is pretty much the best drop in the Tier 5-7 pool imho...

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Like 1

I'm just about done and not a single ship.  A lot of Coal though: 8 crates full.  3,000 steel.  7 days PT.  Several blue and green econ bonuses.  A lot of signals.

I have maybe 5 more to go.  In all, free is free after all !  But, compared to my first Xmas here in 2017.........I got seven ships out of 1/2 the number of crates I opened...!!!

What a change since then.

PS  Just finished the grind and the last three SC's had Coal, steel and flags.  No ships.

Edited by Asym
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Screenshot(701).thumb.png.028d7cdf0b7785d15e4db21455b5e2a6.png

...and a 2nd ship in the final batch: a Tier 8, and a real one to boot!

Overall:

Spoiler
  • 112 SCs
  • 6 coal drops
  • 0 steel drops
  • 9 premium weeks
  • 32 sets of flags
  • 1 free cpt xp drop
  • 9 sets of blue boosters
  • 33 sets of green boosters
  • 12 fxp drops
  • 7 doubloon drops
  • 1 RB points drop
  • 2 ships: a Tier 7 and a Tier 8
  • Like 6

After like 70 SC's I finally got Anhalt, which is one of the only ships I don't have. I was praying for it because it's garbage and didn't want to pull it in a future container I actually have to pay for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/18/2023 at 8:45 AM, Asym said:

In all, free is free after all !  But, compared to my first Xmas here in 2017.........I got seven ships out of 1/2 the number of crates I opened...!!!

This is not the xmas event it’s the anniversary event and I was here in 2016 and this event is way better then the 2017 anniversary event . Don’t know what the Christmas event will be like but probably not going to see 7 ships ever again. But I have 244 ships this event was excellent . I got a lot of tokens with out much effort to spend on lots of different things I like. No complaints here. 

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 4

Well, SCs 9 and 10 were pretty good.  Another 7500 coal and  

image.thumb.png.5a3d67ebaf43c28d94a986b75497df98.png

Got Lutjens and a 21 pt German captain, so maybe I'll have some fun with Tirpitz.  As a cruiser main, I'd have prefered a cruiser, but free.  🤪

Edited by Slammer58
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

Well, SCs 9 and 10 were pretty good.  Another 7500 coal and  

image.thumb.png.5a3d67ebaf43c28d94a986b75497df98.png

Got Lutjens and a 21 pt German captain, so maybe I'll have some fun with Tirpitz.  As a cruiser main, I'd have prefered a cruiser, but free.  🤪

I don't generally like BBs but Scharnhorst and Tirpitz are my two favorites. I normally only play cruisers in co-op but the reason I play the German BBs is because they "feel" like big cruisers. Plop Lutjens on them and you are golden. Not sure how well they do in PvP anymore. The meta there has changed so much that it may be a struggle to use them to full effect in that mode.  Tirpitz is one of the only ships I will use combat signals on to improve my games against the bots. 

• Like 1

All 110 SCs opened.

A bit less PT and rare/blue bonuses than expected. On point with steel, signals and uncommen/green bonuses.

And Irain.

A bit meh - but that was expected. Had Bayard in port, took Loyang instead.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, clammboy said:

This is not the xmas event it’s the anniversary event and I was here in 2016 and this event is way better then the 2017 anniversary event . Don’t know what the Christmas event will be like but probably not going to see 7 ships ever again. But I have 244 ships this event was excellent . I got a lot of tokens with out much effort to spend on lots of different things I like no complaints here. 

My point really is that the "game" has lost its "[pick a word]"  It's just a game now.  Same ole same old - just, something to do for many.  We now show up for a hour to play RO's and have some fun playing together !  That is what I am saying:  we've been here before many times over the years.  And, at some point, we'll disengage even more and gather in another game.    Unless, our host get's it head out of their fourth point of contact, we few will simply fade out.

I have 346 ships and I haven't even tried to "collect".....  Generous or is it, just part of the growth in a game...?  So, as I said:  free is free and I will have enough "stuff" for years of playing this game and never use it;.........as, all of the old accounts I have in other games are still there (if that game is still operating) with tons of "free is free stuff" there as well when I feel nostalgic....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Gotta say @Asym's two posts hits the nail on the head for my part and apparently it's been brewing for a while now. 100+ SC and the feeling was at best: "meh"

I've gotten my not-so-supah-duper containers for the last time. Gonna claim my x-mas mEgA satan crates this year, but that's all she wrote. It's the same-same but different, and it's a pity cuz it seemed the game had so much potential, but for a range of reasons it tripped over its own leg down the line and here we are.

I'm gonna continue sailing with real-life buddies but my frequency will decrease going forward until it ultimately stops. Unless WG gets it act together --- tho I'm not holding my breath.

Not gonna lie, covid lockdown (living in northern europe) really sped up my grind to obtain boats and phat-l00t. But now it's just a relentless re-grind for un-usable eco/camos new paper-ships etc. for my part at least. And being able to live normally again gaming is becoming less and less appealing….

• Like 2
  • Bored 1

I got the coupon for the free ship, received Loyang through it. 50 super containers later and we’ve received about 15k worth of coal, 3k dubs, and a whole mess of signals and green and some blue bonuses. Love getting a free T8 the supers are … okay. I’ll take em!

• Like 2