operation reward has been nerfed...........again

Kawaii_shirasu_azusa

26 minutes ago, Kawaii_shirasu_azusa said:

image.png.f4faac3e45d5759f4aa560c9999ce555.png5star operation.lol. they may think players are dumbass and blind

Which Op? That looks pretty normal for something like killer whale. I’m guessing Newport based on the amount of kills? 

1 hour ago, That WoT Player said:
1小时前,那个《坦克世界》玩家说:

Which Op? That looks pretty normal for something like killer whale. I’m guessing Newport based on the amount of kills? 
哪个操作?对于虎鲸这样的东西来说,这看起来很正常。我是根据杀戮的数量猜测纽波特的?

Newport only......... now

3 hours ago, That WoT Player said:

This

That said, they are killing the ops off one bit at a time IMHO, until recent even after they nerfed the farming economy to hell it was still worth it for some missions (albeit rarely so when time/benefit was taken into consideration but neverthelss) but now that they cut the progress in half on most stuff its IMO poinltess...

I think they would like nothing better then to kill the entire ops off and replece it with the temp battle mode but they first need to bring the "popularity" into red so they have an excuse "nobody played them anyway"

• Like 2