The Battle Pass missions are randomized

Aragathor

If you are missing any BP missions or they are weird, congratulations you have been chosen to be a victim test subject for the new stupid idea from WG.

image.png

It's totally fair and really will give you the same rewards.

I'd start writing down what you can get, because I feel WG will try to roll us hard this patch.

Edited by Aragathor
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

will give you the same rewards.

At the risk of suggesting - however distantly - that I don't trust WG at this point, please permit me to reference a great philosopher:

Bull.thumb.gif.b9f352fd542890ce34fde48955084e30.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Considering most of us don't complete the full battle pass...

...the idea that we would get the same rewards if the methods to earn them are different is an OBVIOUS lie.

I wonder how many will get missions that require submarine and carrier play...

xD

I'm really getting sick and tired of their BS, one of these days, they will succeed and i will really stop playing, i already play less and less.

17 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

I'm really getting sick and tired of their BS, one of these days, they will succeed and i will really stop playing, i already play less and less.

No shame in stopping playing for a while. There are plenty of other games and real life activities to bring you joy.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zaydin said:

WG can't seem to help themselves and keeps trying to fix things that aren't broken.

It's not an attempt to fix anything, it's an attempt to find a way to make sure you won't be finishing the BP and you won't get the final reward.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just saw this and have to share, the random missions are not the only issue:

The 10% coupon is a scam.

Edited by Aragathor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

The 10% coupon is a scam.

Scam? Not necessarily. 

If you actually apply the coupon, the battle pass cost goes from $10 to $9 (which is the advertised 10% discount in the premium shop). And it did say the coupon was for the premium shop in the original event article.

I would have preferred it being a premium shop or in-game for doubloons coupon, since I have plenty of doubloons already on my account (and I'm sure most people would have liked that too). And the $10 vs $9.90 difference is because of the rounding on the doubloon bundles not being exactly the same as for the Any Amount of Doubloons option (where 2500 doubloons is an even $10).

Sound like a bunch of old ladies complaing about coupons at the checkout counter.

Edited by clammboy
  • Haha 3
  • Bored 3

43 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Sound like a bunch of old ladies complaing about coupons at the checkout counter.

Yup. Them old ladies. They live for ages and they never seem to run out of money.

3 hours ago, Aragathor said:

If you are missing any BP missions or they are weird, congratulations you have been chosen to be a victim test subject for the new stupid idea from WG.

Yaay.... I got it too......  only weekly missions.....B8B0C9B8-AC7D-49E4-A613-349F042B68CB.gif

7 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Yaay.... I got it too......  only weekly missions.....B8B0C9B8-AC7D-49E4-A613-349F042B68CB.gif

So are the requirements and rewards old dailyx7?

1 hour ago, Gnirf said:

So are the requirements and rewards old dailyx7?

image.thumb.png.584e1e42302209bb68308c489a42cc97.png

image.thumb.png.ff80f9c03a0b27580d70c290e8cfc546.png

image.thumb.png.97275afdb59e0cf9eedbe084b68bab97.png

Oh for ffs......

from 2000 to  8000 Bxp then a hoop to 10000 Bxp and each rewards 20 tokens.

BUT

from 5000 bxp onwards (and including)  the battles have to be....'victorious"........

So yeah Wargambling did find a way to frakk us up....

Edit one needs 36.000 bxp in ..."victorious" battles. Per week

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Thanks 3

Battle Pass is the current end product.

We had signals for achievements and no one was complaining

Then they took that away and gave us the daily crates we could grind with the assurance that we would actually get more signals form these crates, but if you played low tiers your were SOL.

Then they took that away and made it the much more grindy Battle Pass with the option to give them money for more stuff.

A constant whittling away.

So I play low tiers and ignore ALL the prizes, contests, gimmicks, money grabs etc. and just have fun.

5 hours ago, clammboy said:

Got any cheese with that whine?

Of course people complain about coupons if they don't deliver as advertised...and the little old ladies know EXACTLY what was advertised and what they are missing out upon.

Or are we now thinking that scamming grandmas is praiseworthy behavior?

• Like 2
  • Bored 1

7 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

image.thumb.png.584e1e42302209bb68308c489a42cc97.png

image.thumb.png.ff80f9c03a0b27580d70c290e8cfc546.png

image.thumb.png.97275afdb59e0cf9eedbe084b68bab97.png

Oh for ffs......

from 2000 to  8000 Bxp then a hoop to 10000 Bxp and each rewards 20 tokens.

BUT

from 5000 bxp onwards (and including)  the battles have to be....'victorious"........

So yeah Wargambling did find a way to frakk us up....

Edit one needs 36.000 bxp in ..."victorious" battles. Per week

So it is 480 (4x120) as the maximum then? It is a massive nerf and the rewards will be nerfed as to be expected. i.e. You can not get many Post rewards even if you play to the maximum.

9 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Scam? Not necessarily. 

If you actually apply the coupon, the battle pass cost goes from $10 to $9 (which is the advertised 10% discount in the premium shop). And it did say the coupon was for the premium shop in the original event article.

I would have preferred it being a premium shop or in-game for doubloons coupon, since I have plenty of doubloons already on my account (and I'm sure most people would have liked that too). And the $10 vs $9.90 difference is because of the rounding on the doubloon bundles not being exactly the same as for the Any Amount of Doubloons option (where 2500 doubloons is an even $10).

Yea a spend more money coupon is worthless, I've got 56k doubs on my account already. 

For reference, here is the current BP system: https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/381

(Thankfully RNG blessed me and I am still on the old BP system)

Based on Andrew's screenshots, one can earn (2 x 10) + (6 x 20) + 20 = 160 BP each week, slightly up from the current 150/week. 

However, that comes at a cost of a massively inflated grind (double the amount of XP in victorious battles, 36/18) or (66% more minimum base XP, 45/27)

If one fails to finish the final stage of 10K BXP, then only 120 BP each week are earned, or a 20% drop from the current rate of 150

This might deserve its own post, when I find some time later. 

Also note this funny wording from the devblog:

We plan to maintain the overall value of rewards no lower than they are in the current system

More miscommunication, surprise!

Edited by NMA101
Added quotation
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Time to start ignoring the BP trash

Edit:

I came home from the shops, looks like I have the old format

Edited by Yedwy

2 hours ago, NMA101 said:

...one can earn (2 x 10) + (6 x 20) + 20 = 160 BP each week, slightly up from the current 150/week. 

However, that comes at a cost of a massively inflated grind (double the amount of XP in victorious battles, 36/18) or (66% more minimum base XP, 45/27)

If one fails to finish the final stage of 10K BXP, then only 120 BP each week are earned, or a 20% drop from the current rate of 150

That's correct.

This is my format:

Daily:

(bxp-pt)

300-2/500-1/1000-2/win 1200-1/win 1500-2 Final reward 2

Weekly:

2000-12/3000-12/4000-12/win 5000-12/win 6000-12 Final reward 20

For me: daily and weekly requires fewer "win gated" so it is somewhat a better change for those who grinds ranked and random.