festive token - somewhat broken

derf

first, yes ticket sent in  -  this is just a heads up

short version:   for those of us with over 100 ships in port, it seems we (me) need to claim each bonus ship we get before receiving another one.

if you leave the bonus ships in the que, your next match will not give you another even if you win and meet addition thresholds.

TLDR version:   I had the 2 customary freebie bonus ships in the list of ships to claim bonus rewards on, and left them there and started playing

ten games, ten wins (all over 300 base), no extra rewards ships, just the two original ones (again, the festive token rewards i got...i think).

restart game and still no more ships to claim after wins.

after claiming rewards for the 2 ships on list already and running check and repair i got 1 ship on the first win and left the ship in the que.

thinking the repair helped, i went to the next game.  next win nothing.  

i claimed reward for the one ship and the next win netted another bonus reward...a repeatable thing.

so it seems (at least in my case) you have to claim the bonus ships or you cannot get additional ones.

this is different than the PTS and what i remember from previous years. 

16 minutes ago, derf said:

first, yes ticket sent in  -  this is just a heads up

short version:   for those of us with over 100 ships in port, it seems we (me) need to claim each bonus ship we get before receiving another one.

if you leave the bonus ships in the que, your next match will not give you another even if you win and meet addition thresholds.

TLDR version:   I had the 2 customary freebie bonus ships in the list of ships to claim bonus rewards on, and left them there and started playing

ten games, ten wins (all over 300 base), no extra rewards ships, just the two original ones (again, the festive token rewards i got...i think).

restart game and still no more ships to claim after wins.

after claiming rewards for the 2 ships on list already and running check and repair i got 1 ship on the first win and left the ship in the que.

thinking the repair helped, i went to the next game.  next win nothing.  

i claimed reward for the one ship and the next win netted another bonus reward...a repeatable thing.

so it seems (at least in my case) you have to claim the bonus ships or you cannot get additional ones.

this is different than the PTS and what i remember from previous years. 

I had a similar issue:  the reward point showed up an hour later?  And, I am not sure I've received what was due??? 

52 minutes ago, derf said:

ten games, ten wins (all over 300 base), no extra rewards ships

How many extra BXP did you get? IIRC extra rewards are tied to performance levels.

yes...that is a good point for all to remember

most were over 400

i have 239 ships

i understand not all wins will produce the extra ships if the base earnings are not high enough

Edited by derf

arent you suppose to earn 300 base or more  to get a reward to pass any ships and collect the reward . thats broken 

but has anyone else noticed they have reduced the daily missions to 5 instead of 6 but bumped them up especialy the last one 

shot-23.09.13_13.06.45-0646.jpg

49 minutes ago, derf said:

bonus content -

am i confused to think someone at WG is confused?

WorldofWarships9_13_202311_10_04AM.thumb.jpg.7ba441fab47940bf0d39d8319f648fc8.jpg

i spotted that also 

7 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

arent you suppose to earn 300 base or more  to get a reward to pass any ships and collect the reward .

Minimum 300 base or a win for the one you are in. More to dust the flakes off other ships. 

7 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

but has anyone else noticed they have reduced the daily missions to 5 instead of 6 but bumped them up especialy the last one 

Read the patch notes: image.thumb.png.31d77767e51add3bec3e3b053bbc5d66.png 

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu

minimum  ok then they owe me 2 of them  . i have been getting them with 400 or more base exps but nothing between 300 - 400 base

I straight up was top of the team in actual PvP and it isn't giving me extras to redeem. If I can't get extra redemption without having to play each ship individually when I'm getting 1600-2000 BXP in randoms... Its borked.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Minimum 300 base or a win for the one you are in. More to dust the flakes off other ships. 

Read the patch notes: image.thumb.png.31d77767e51add3bec3e3b053bbc5d66.png 

Gotta do the math, too: looks like you can only earn 8pts per day on the dailies. It has been 10.

But quoting from the note: ”This means the rewards will stay the same.”

Yeah, I heard WG say that before. Trying to figure out how eight is the same as ten.

does eight points earn a daily pass stage now

Disclaimer/plausible deniability: I’m working 12-hour days until October, and all know is what I see in this thread.

8 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

Gotta do the math, too: looks like you can only earn 8pts per day on the dailies. It has been 10.

Dailies for the battle pass are still 10 points total from what I can see. Instead of the earliest objectives being worth only 1, the first and third objectives are worth 2. So it went 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 and +2 for completing the previous five steps. Which is still 10 points or a full rank of the battle pass.

Just now, Kynami said:

Dailies for the battle pass are still 10 points total from what I can see. Instead of the earliest objectives being worth only 1, the first and third objectives are worth 2. So it went 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 and +2 for completing the previous five steps. Which is still 10 points or a full rank of the battle pass.

Thanks.

The nature of my job right now entails mud on my glasses. Had to zoom way in to see those twos.

Played some games earlier got tokens but no rewards, just played a Bourgogne game got 434 BXP and only 1 Reward. WG shows us again their true skill at coding.

Similar game in a Napoli, 437 BXP and a single reward. Am I missing something in what WG uses for English?

Edited by Efros

One battle, 400XP plus, THREE ships available to claim (two at start). 75 tokens credited, as the first battle was in a T8. Seems to be working for me. 

9 minutes ago, Efros said:

just played a Bourgogne game got 434 BXP and only 1 Reward.

If you struck the Bourgogne's flake off and got to strike ONE extra ship without playing it, then it is working correctly. Check the number of tokens you have.

• Like 2

I was under the impression that if you had more than 100 ships (I actually have 550+) and you got 400+ BXP in a win then you got 2 rewards to strike 2 ships off.

3 hours ago, derf said:

am i confused to think someone at WG is confused?

WorldofWarships9_13_202311_10_04AM.thumb.jpg.7ba441fab47940bf0d39d8319f648fc8.jpg

Maybe it's intended: some for cheap, but after a while they grow more expensive. Before people complained, it was to be the same for Supercontainers: 200 tokens for the first however many, then 400 tokens from that point...

38 minutes ago, Efros said:

I was under the impression that if you had more than 100 ships (I actually have 550+) and you got 400+ BXP in a win then you got 2 rewards to strike 2 ships off.

Just did all my T10s in COOP. About 32. Got me the Bayard.

You get more "Rewards" when you own more ships, but you have to reach certain base XP thresholds. To get 2 "Rewards" youneed at least 200 ships and base XP performance of 800.

mew.jpg

6 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

Just did all my T10s in COOP. About 32. Got me the Bayard.

You get more "Rewards" when you own more ships, but you have to reach certain base XP thresholds. To get 2 "Rewards" youneed at least 200 ships and base XP performance of 800.

mew.jpg

Quoting you for the image, not neccessarily asking you..

Say one has 450 ships in port but only makes 1k bxp, it that 3 flakes?  Or only 1 flake since the threshold was not met?