Coupon for Battle Pass

Efros

Did WG forget or did I misunderstand their convoluted English concerning this reward? Also the other goodies from the Cruiser Clash thing, anyone know when they're supposed to appear?

11 hours ago, Efros said:

Did WG forget or did I misunderstand their convoluted English concerning this reward? Also the other goodies from the Cruiser Clash thing, anyone know when they're supposed to appear?

Am I correct in assuming you thought you would get an Admiral coupon (either for free or for the cost of the Commander coupon (1250 tokens)) since you own Bayard? 🤔

8 hours ago, Sailor_Moon said:

Am I correct in assuming you thought you would get an Admiral coupon (either for free or for the cost of the Commander coupon (1250 tokens)) since you own Bayard? 🤔

No, WG had implied in the Cruiser Clash News item that there would be a Battle Pass reduction in cost as part of the rewards. I'm betting that their understanding of the English is different from an English speakers understanding.

Edited by Efros

Wait a minute, isn't the French cruiser in the rewards section of the current Battle Pass?  I haven't seen a cost reduction but, I have been known to miss what is in plain text or sight....

I simply miss understand English, being an American.....

WG did tell us the Battle Pass discount was via the Premium Shop.

image.thumb.png.7552ba08aebbbf30a00e5fde787783a3.png

I'll put my hand up as not reading that properly 😛 , and they could have made it more obvious, but they did tell us.

8 hours ago, Grantwhy said:

I'll put my hand up as not reading that properly 😛 , and they could have made it more obvious, but they did tell us.

They tell us lots of things spread over god knows how many news items. The discount as it turns out was pretty much worthless anyway.

• Like 2

WOW what a generous offer from WG. Grind your butt off for a coupon that saves you a whopping $0.90 (USD) over the normal cost.

What is even more "WG" is...

•  Premium Battlepass in the shop is being sold at an even $10.00 (USD) which is a +$0.10 (USD) increase over normal
    • -10% with the coupon = -$1.00 (USD)
    • $9.00 (USD) final cost
  • The Premium Battle Pass in game goes for 2500 Doubloons
    • 2500 Doubloons in the shop sells for $9.90 (USD)
    • "IF" we could use Doubloons for this + -10% with the coupon in game like normal = -$0.99 (USD) for a final cost of $8.91 (USD)

So they raised the price of the Premium Battlepass to $10.00 (USD) even, made us buy it in the shop vs in game with Doubloons, so they could get $0.09 (USD) extra. WOW. That coupon was quite the deal. I really hope this will let them eat and keep the lights on. 

I mean we are talking all of $1.00 (USD) here really for all intents and purposes but come on. Hey grind your butt off for this coupon to save on the Premium Battlepass but we are going to change how you get it and raise the price so you pay more than usual. I swear someone at WG who comes up with this stuff sold used cars at some point in their past.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1