Devastation & Novosibirsk Finally Released

AdmiralThunder

Per title the 2 new SuperShips finally made it to release after missing the original announced date of update 0.12.7. Wasn't sure they would actually arrive in 0.12.8 as they were left out of the news article about it but they in fact did. Lots of people had interest in these so figured I would give a heads up.

I am now about 100,000,000 credits poorer LOL.

1.thumb.jpg.bf4c2054a68c8e004fbcba1632b1b2ce.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.1da98394e7a955573b9441cd2ec6acdf.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder, who actually has the "entire collection" of ships on the NA server???   If anyone would know, I suspect it is you:  what is that port count? 

I don't know anyone but you that would know.....

Superships are meh. Absolute credit sinks to run. Limited modes. Randoms are the mode I just won't play anymore as long as ranked is still alive. 

6 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Per title the 2 new SuperShips finally made it to release after missing the original announced date of update 0.12.7. Wasn't sure they would actually arrive in 0.12.8 as they were left out of the news article about it but they in fact did. Lots of people had interest in these so figured I would give a heads up.

As you did not bought them in Auction you have credits for a 21 p captain instead for one of them (like myself tomorrow).

I can't imagine having that many credits!

I was happy to have enough to buy and outfit an Audacious and Iowa recently...

...now I'm back to the endless silver grind.

Congratulations 🎉

12 hours ago, Scrubby_McScrub said:

Superships are meh. Absolute credit sinks to run. Limited modes. Randoms are the mode I just won't play anymore as long as ranked is still alive. 

I dont find T11 to be a credit sink. With respect to Ranked, Im just the opposite; I quit Ranked because half the queue seemed to be bad players trying to get carried to get Steel.

Edited by Pugilistic
  • Bored 1

8 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Got them both and Castilla; that and the modules ran me down to 1.2 billion credits 😆.